❀🌙🍋Dark Cacao X Pure Vanilla💛🕯❀

Requested by Gamergirl474465 

Thanks for requesting! ᵔ⤙ᵔ

~

~Pure Vanilla POV

Yet another relaxing day in the Vanilla Kingdom.

Lilies were thriving, villagers were happy and well fed, and life was great for everyone.

Pure Vanilla hadn't thought the Vanilla Kingdom could have such nice weather, and he hadn't thought he would be in such a strong mood to have sex.

He didn't know what he was thinking at first since he's always so innocent to other cookies, but he just really had this weird feeling where he wanted more and more. 

But this time, he wasn't thinking about White Lily. He was thinking about his other friends.

White Lily was good at it, but he wanted to try something new. With a dude.

Suddenly, Pure Vanilla sat up in disbelief at his thoughts and shook his own head.

Why am I thinking like this?!

Because you're horny, idiot.

Shit..

Pure Vanilla facepalmed himself while thinking about his other friends. Not White Lily, but Dark Cacao.

They had met frequently in each other's kingdoms, and they had lots of fun hanging out together. It was almost like they were on dates.

Pure Vanilla rushed out of his balcony and ran to the telephone. He had to call Dark Cacao. It was the only thing bugging him, and he couldn't resist anyways.

---

Dark Cacao picks up..

Hello?

Uhm.. This is Pure Vanilla Cookie!

...

Can you come over..?

Uh.. Sure. If I have time.

Oh, okay! See you then!

Pure Vanilla hangs up..

---

Pure Vanilla put down the phone and jumped into his bed and screamed into his pillows in pure embarrassment.

That conversation couldn't have been any more awkward.

But it was worth it.

~

After just waiting around impatiently for Dark Cacao, Pure Vanilla finally heard a soft knock at the door.

He rushed down the stairs, almost tripping in the process, and reached the door.

"Hello, Dark Cacao!"

"Nice to see you again.."

"Come in."

Dark Cacao walked in as he scanned the castle interior. It seemed nice, and just how he remembered.

They both walked up the stairs together. Pure Vanilla was blushing like crazy while Dark Cacao showed no emotion at all.

Eventually, they arrived at Pure Vanilla's room as they both sat next to each other on the bed.

A few minutes of awkwardness went by, until Pure Vanilla got up.

"Pardon me. I have to use the bathroom!"

Dark Cacao nodded as Pure Vanilla looked away, disappointed. He was expecting Dark Cacao to have more of an enthusiastic reaction while he was over.

~Dark Cacao POV

Pure Vanilla was now in the bathroom. Dark Cacao laid on the bed and stretched his back.

The whole time at the Vanilla Kingdom had been two things.

Boring and awkward.

At least at the Dark Cacao Kingdom, there was something to do and something to talk about.

Then, Dark Cacao realized Pure Vanilla was taking quite a long time in the bathroom.

What's he doing in there?

Dark Cacao got up and went near the bathroom door, only to hear faint and muffled moans coming from inside it.

He didn't realize it at first, but he suddenly started undressing himself.

He knew where this was going.

Suddenly, Dark Cacao banged the door and busted it open.

Pure Vanilla sat there on the toilet, masturbating.

"What the hell, Dark Cacao?!"

"What do you mean? You just left me unattended to pleasure yourself."

Pure Vanilla blushed and started to sweat. He looked away, finally realizing that Dark Cacao was fully undressed.

But when he looked away, Dark Cacao bent down to suck Pure Vanilla's c0ck.

"Mnh.. Dark..~"

He continued sucking and licked until Pure Vanilla fully pushed down his head to fully deep-throat his dxck.

"P-pure..!~"

Pure Vanilla got bored and tackled Dark Cacao to the bathroom floor, which stunned him. He wasn't expecting Pure Vanilla to play it rough.

He flipped Dark Cacao and immediately inserted inside of him, making them both moan. Pure Vanilla grabbed Dark Cacao's shoulders and leaned to kiss his neck

"A-Ah..!~"

He then covered his own mouth, which Pure Vanilla didn't like.

He let go of one of Dark Cacao's shoulders and grabbed his arm, revealing a giant moan that made Pure Vanilla satisfied.

Dark Cacao's moans were getting out of hand, and Pure Vanilla started to stroke Dark's dxck to make them even louder.

At last, Dark Cacao came while Pure Vanilla came inside him, but he didn't stop.

Dark Cacao could feel the liquid sloshing inside him, and he still loved it.

Finally, Pure Vanilla stopped to flip Dark Cacao over. He still thrusted inside him, but now he could taste Dark Cacao's come.

While harshly thrusting into him, he sucked Cacao's c0ck which made the moans extremely loud. Pure Vanilla wouldn't care if anyone heard, he just wanted the pleasure.

"Mnh!~ Van.. illa!~"

With only a small warning, Dark Cacao came all over Pure Vanillas face and chest.

"Ah..~"

He licked it off himself which tasted like melted chocolate with a hint of.. marshmallows..?

Pure Vanilla enjoyed the taste and pulled out, only for all of his come to leak out of Dark Cacao's hole and stain the bathroom rug.

He grabbed a small hand towel and wiped it off while he came again.

Dark Cacao laid on the floor, not able to walk. He had been so pleasured and satisfied he couldn't even move.

Without warning, Pure Vanilla placed his dxck into Dark Cacao's mouth and came right inside it so he could have a taste.

"What the- Mnh..!"

Pure Vanilla chuckled and helped Dark Cacao to the shower. 

They both ended up showering there and staying the night, leaving the Dark Cacao Kingdom under Caramel Arrow's control.

~

trying new things

🌙🍋~886 Words~💛🕯