❀🌙🍋Wildberry X Crunchy Chip💛🕯❀

Requested by someone, so here you go

Yes this is still an example smut but I need ideas and I was planning to do this one anyway

This is a continuation of "{.•°🐑 🍨Wildberry X Crunchy Chip🕊🍏°•.}", so go read that first if you haven't!

~

After laying on Wildberry Cookie's bed for about an hour, he still wasn't back yet.

Crunchy Chip Cookie's main thoughts were on Wildberry Cookie, and how he told him to stay the night.

He started pacing around his room, trying not to think about what Dark Cacao Cookie would do to punish him.

But, after a few minutes, he started to get horny. The thing Wildberry Cookie did earlier felt amazing. He had never kissed a guy, and the amount of time they were together at the Republic was short.

And with that, Crunchy Chip started to take off his pants, and then his boxers.

He started pleasuring himself, hoping nobody would come in while he was doing so. He didn't know how to lock the door since the door hands looked super complicated in the Hollyberry Kingdom.

He did it while sitting on Wildberry's pillows. The scent of him mixed in with his own pleasure felt nice.

Wildberry Cookie's room was big. It even had its own bathroom, balcony, and second story. It was like a built-in apartment into a castle of royals. 

Crunchy Chip started moaning to himself. He tried not get wet, and he didn't want anyone else to notice, but he had already committed to the action.

He tried covering his own moans, but it was no use. He was indeed, a bottom.

As soon as Crunchy Chip tried to adjust himself, something rattled the door handle.

"Shit!" Crunchy Chip whisper-shouted.

Wildberry Cookie.

He opened the door, some of his armor loose. He was also stunned at the scene.

"Crunchy Chip Cookie..?!" He closed and locked the door behind him.

They both just stared at each other awkwardly, but then Wildberry started to take off his loose armor.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"I know you want to. Don't act stupid."

Crunchy Chip blushed, and looked away. By the time he looked back, Wildberry Cookie was already half-naked.

"Wh-"

Wildberry got onto his canopy bed and quieted Crunchy Chip with his finger. He then traced it down his body and to his dicke.

He started stroking slowly, trying to get him hard again. 

"You have a small-"

"Shut up! Just do it.." Crunchy Chip glared. He knew his dicke was small (lmfao) but he liked having some company. 

"Ah.."

Wildberry started stroking faster, making Crunchy Chip moan louder. But Wildberry wasn't satisfied.

"Your moans are getting out of hand,"

Crunchy Chip looked disappointed, and turned away in shame.

Suddenly, Wildberry flipped Crunchy Chip over and inserted inside him.

Crunchy Chip's thoughts were completely mixed. He thought Wildberry was only half-undressed, and he was also confused by the fact that he had just been flipped over to immediate pleasure.

"W-wildberry!~ Unh!~"

Wildberry was silent. He hadn't done it before (surprisingly), but he had seen it. Only on his own time when he was off-duty.

Crunchy Chip was moaning like crazy from the unexpected pleasure as Wildberry thrusted inside him deeper. 

At the same time, Wildberry reached his hand down and started stroking Crunchy Chip's dicke at the same time.

"I- I am..!~"

Crunchy Chip came unexpectedly, but Wildberry Cookie didn't stop. He continued stroking Crunchy Chip's member faster as he thrusted directly into Crunchy Chip's sweet spot.

"Wild-.. Berry!~ "

"I haven't came yet, so we can still go on."

"B-but..~"

Wildberry shut him up by covering his mouth. He stopped stroking his member and started to kiss his neck.

Crunchy Chip's eyes rolled back as he felt his second climax. His moans were still going. He also didn't realize how much of a bottom he was, even though it was clear to him.

After being a top for a while, Wildberry had also felt his climax.

"I.. Am gonna come..!"

Right before Crunchy Chip reached his second climax and came, Wildberry pulled out. Crunchy Chip laid on his back while still moaning softly.

Wildberry had also moaned, but he still wasn't fully pleasured.

He got on top of Crunchy Chip and started kissing him.

"W-Wildberry! I don't want to have three climaxes!"

"Don't worry, it'll be quick."

~

After a small make-out session, Wildberry finally felt fully pleasured and came for the second time unexpectedly.

Crunchy Chip licked the come off of Wildberry's member as he got off the bed.

"I guess I should go.."

"No. I told you to stay the night, remember?"

Crunchy Chip rolled his eyes, then he sighed. 

"Are you just inviting me for a second round?"

Wildberry blushed and nodded.

"Yes. Yes I am.."

~

fun to write ????? no other comments

🌙🍋~749 Words~💛🕯