❦❀🖤⛓Mint Choco X Cocoa🌙🍋❀❦

Requested by SpanishMiku 

not this again 😐 /j

sassy cocoa 💅

Thx for requesting! o.O

~

It was a surprisingly warm Winter evening. Though the wind was blowing and bringing the cold air many places, many Cookies could still feel the warmth in it.

Mint Choco was sitting at a bar counter with his drinking buddies. He was laughing and having a great time.

Sparkling Cookie clinked his glass of wine with Vampire, as Vamps chugged the whole thing within seconds.

"Nice, Vampire! Need another glass?"

Vampire replied with a drunken nod, and planted his face straight into the counter.

Sparkling nodded and grabbed a large bottle along the other drinks.

Herb Cookie was sipping slowly on his tea, and couldn't stop looking at Sparkling with a smile (previous part). Sparkling turned around and then locked eyes with him.

"Oh, Herb? Do you want some too?"

"Sure thing!" Herb said innocently as if they didn't fuck on the exact same counter they were drinking at.

They were keeping it a secret..

Mint Choco sat at the end of the counter, slowly sipping his wine. He knew there was something budding between the two, and Vampire was just enjoying himself.

He felt like the outlier of the group, and especially because he was dating a woman. /hj

The last time Cocoa and Mint Choco met was at his house, and it sure was a journey.

They've been dating for a while, but they have also spent a long time apart, too. Mostly because Mint Choco had concerts to attend to.

Despite his business and duties, he still couldn't stop thinking about Cocoa Cookie. He was even thinking about taking sick days just to hang out with her.

Suddenly, there was a loud burst through the door as the bell above the door created a loud chime.

"THERE YOU ARE! I knew you'd be here..." A bold voice shouted.

Mint Choco jumped at the voice and spilled a bit of his drink. He could recognize the voice, and he began to sweat.

Mint Choco slowly turned around, and there was Cocoa Cookie. Her hands were on her hips, and she had a sassy look to go along with it.

"So, your here drinking instead of being at that concert interview you told me about?"

"C-Cocoa, they canceled! Don't you remember?"

"I never heard anything about a cancellation. And even if they did cancel, why would you be here instead of with me?"

"Cocoa, the world doesn't revolve around you! My status is not for you."

Cocoa rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Whatever, being a dick to me won't make yours any bigger, and that's saying a lot. We're over!"