❀🌙🍋Red Velvet X Licorice💛🕯❀

Requested by Yourlocalcocksucker 

Thanks for requesting again! Q3Q

this ship again o3o

~

Red Velvet and Licorice Cookie had been secretly dating and hanging out outside of their roles of being  the Cookies of Darkness. Pomegranate Cookie almost caught them about to 'do it' once.

That's how far their relationship went. Licorice was always the one trying to drag them both into having fun together. Maybe a little more than that.

Sometimes Red Velvet wasn't comfortable being with Licorice, but sometimes he felt like he was the world to him.

I guess you could call it a 'Toxic Relationship'.

Together, they were rough. But in a romantic and sexual situation, they were both into it. Sometimes.

~

At the Dark Enchantress Kingdom, Pomegranate was in the meeting room chatting with Strawberry Crepe. Alongside them was Red Velvet Cookie, intrigued by the conversation's topic.

"And then, as soon as I was about to finish my most powerful Wafflebot ever-"

Strawberry Crepe was cut off by a door opening and a voice speaking.

"Morning, everyone. How's it going?" Greeted Licorice Cookie.

He looked tired. His hair was messy and he was holding a cup of something. Probably coffee.

Strawberry Crepe rolled their eyes and continued their conversation with Pomegranate Cookie. It was more or so just speaking to her as she listened to their nonsense that Strawberry Crepe called 'a story'.

Red Velvet Cookie got bored of the conversation as Licorice went over to sit next to him. 

Pomegranate looked at them both suspiciously, but looked away once they noticed.

Licorice and Red Velvet ignored her, but suspected her of probably knowing about their secret relationship. Suddenly, Red Velvet started a conversation.

"How's it going? It's been a while!"

"We saw each other yesterday-"

Red Velvet's eyes widened as he covered Licorice's mouth. Pomegranate shot her head back at them and almost burst out laughing. Red Velvet looked flustered.

"I.. I mean.. uh-.. Since we've hung out..!"

Licorice tilted his head.

"Alone.."

Pomegranate chuckled at their awkward talking, only to be slapped by Strawberry Crepe because she wasn't listening.

"Can you two go?! You're distracting Pomegranate Cookie!" Strawberry Crepe complained.

Red Velvet's eyes narrowed at Licorice, and then he smirked. Licorice knew what he was doing, and was intrigued.

"Fine, Strawberry Crepe Cookie. Your story was boring anyway."

Strawberry Crepe threw a nearby cup at them as they quickly ran away, surprisingly intimidated by that little gremlin.

~

After making sure they were at least 10-20 meters away from Strawberry Crepe, they found themselves both in the room where Pomegranate almost caught them.

"Uhm.. I remember this.. room."

Licorice smirked, then laughed. "It's been quite a while since we tried."

Red Velvet had bad memories from the fair that one time, but it wasn't that bad. The kisses felt nice, which reminded him.

Before Licorice could flirt (or at least try) any longer, Red Velvet put his arms around Licorice's neck and kissed him.

Licorice was surprised since Red Velvet made the first move. He usually had to do everything himself.

He returned the kiss as he tackled Red Velvet onto a nearby chair with a small mirror above it. He instantly started undoing Red Velvet's belt. Red Velvet wasn't planning on stopping him. This time he really wanted it.

Red Velvet helped Licorice undo his robe, which was quite easy. All he had was a small, white tanktop and boxers on.

~

They were both completely naked by then, as Licorice slightly drooled at the sight of Red Velvet's large member.

Red Velvet sat upright as he used his cake-hand to push Licorice's head to suck.

He grabbed his hair gently and pushed his mouth into his member as they both moaned softly. Red Velvet started going at a faster pace, which made Licorice moan louder.

With his other hand, he quieted Licorice. He didn't want to almost get caught again.

Red Velvet was quite satisfied, but he wanted more. So with most of his arm strength, he fully shoved his member down Licorice's throat, deep-throating his dicke.

"Mnh! Red.. Vel-vet!~"

He did this until he noticed Licorice was now gagging. He let go of Licorice's hair as he fell back, breathing heavily.

 Red Velvet stood up and dragged Licorice to a fancy, dark velvet sofa (velvet fabric).

Licorice was too tired to realize they even changed places in the room, but he snapped out of it after being flipped around. That automatically came to his mind that he would be a bottom, and he knew he was going to love it.

But first, Red Velvet asked for consent.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I'm not worried or anything, I just wanted to make sure."

Licorice tried to look back at Red Velvet and nodded desperately. He was holding in a loud moan as Red Velvet lined up his dicke.

Red Velvet nodded back as he put half of his length into Licorice Cookie. He finally let out his big ass moan after Red Velvet shoved it all the way in.

"Aah!~"

Red Velvet was surprised as he went at a fast pace. Licorice already looked like he was about to come, but he wouldn't be that weak.. Right?

Licorice's moans got louder, so Red Velvet stopped holding his back and put one of his cake hand fingers into Licorice's mouth. With the other hand, he started sliding his hand up and down Licorice's dicke.

Neither of them were ready to come yet, but Licorice looked really close.

He was gripping one of the pillows on the sofa really tightly, which made Red Velvet somehow erect even more inside Licorice.

At last, Licorice let out his final lewd moan after coming without warning. Red Velvet kept going, but finally pulled out and came all over the sofa.

Come everywhere.

"That felt so good, Red Velvet."

"Thanks... Your blowjob was nice too.."

"We should do that again sometime."

"Yeah..!"

Suddenly, Red Velvet's eyes widened.

"Shit.."

"What..?"

"Isn't this Pomegranate's couch..?"

~

really fun to write! honestly I think this is a good smut

🌙🍋~947 Words~💛🕯