{.•°🐑 🍨♀Red Velvet X Licorice🕊🍏°•.}

Requested by VALENTINEBERRYZ 

*SLIGHT CLOTHES REMOVAL*

female velvet

Thanks for requesting! +_+ 

Part 2 of ".•°❀🌙🍋♀Red Velvet X Licorice🐑 🍨❀°•."

~

It was a hot afternoon on the beach, the sun was shining onto the ocean as the waves crashed into each other in the distance.

The salty smell relaxed Licorice Cookie as the sand rocks and small, dainty shells decorated the beach sands.

The clear, sunny skies revealed the sun that kept the cookies crispy was especially bright today. Young cookies were playing along the shore and having fun at the beach.

Licorice Cookie finished adjusting the umbrella that casted a perfect shadow right over Red Velvet Cookie to keep her dough from being burnt.

"Ah, thank you, Licorice.."

Red Velvet opened one eye, and fell back into her resting face. She had a slight smile that made her look comfy, and that made Licorice Cookie feel good.

"Heh, no problem, Velvey." (nickname)

A small laugh escaped her mouth as her eyelids fully adjusted, she was ready to sleep under the sun. Licorice Cookie was still worried, not only about their babies (we don't talk about that), but also her dough. He didn't want hers to get burnt, as it would harm her.

Once Licorice Cookie realized that Red Velvet was asleep, he got turned on. 😶

Her hair was over her face in the most perfect way, and her eyelids were shut over her eyes perfectly. Licorice Cookie placed his hand on her calf and traced it across her body.

"Red Velvet.. why are you so perfect..?" Licorice spoke to her while she was still asleep.

He traced his hand from her calf to her chest, where he started tugging on Red Velvet's bikini. Red Velvet looked helpless, as her resting face made her look so dominating.

Licorice only got greedier, and fully removed Red Velvet's small bikini without warning. She was asleep anyways, so there was no harm in doing so.

He gazed at Red Velvet's chest, as he could remember almost nothing from the last time they were together. (Pt1)

Licorice Cookie picked up Red Velvet's boobas and started playing with them 😇 He squeezed her nips and began to suck them 😇😇😇

"So.. perfect.." Licorice began to suck her nips and pressed his body against hers. And that is what woke Red Velvet.

She let out a small moan before realizing what was happening, and then sat straight up.

"L-Licorice Cookie! This is a PUBLIC beach! There are children here!"

"And once you birth our children, we can do this all again." Licorice smirked.

"No! That's not what I meant!" Red Velvet said, strapping on her bikini. She looked down to see small bite marks, which she gave a small smile to.

After she finished strapping on her bikini, she looked up and saw Licorice Cookie's amused face, which made her blush.

Licorice Cookie gave in for a kiss, which Red Velvet gave full consent to without saying so. Red Velvet put her arms around Licorice as they finished off the kiss with a hug.

"Licorice Cookie, why are you so.. perfect..?"

Licorice's eyes widened, and he blushed. His grip tightened the hug.

"I was going to say the same thing.."

As the waves continued to crash in the beach sands, they kissed again as the sunset was among them.

~

I finally finished it, fun to write!!

🐑 🍨~534 Words~🕊🍏

♬🎀𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨🎀♬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara