✸~🔗♣Adventurer and Blackberry🦋👥~✸

Story requested by: ME (This is an example story)

(♡Yes, I will shoutout the people who request the stories.♡)

~

~Blackberry POV

Blackberry Cookie was cleaning, as usual. Adventurer had gone out doing his thing again, and Blackberry was exhausted. She just wanted to be around him just for one day. It would be nice to have some company once in a while. She sent her ghosts to do the rest of the cleaning, as she went into her private library and started reading a book of poems.

Blackberry Cookie was a simple cookie. Simple and tidy. Adventurer was the complete opposite. Whenever he came home, he was covered in dirt, leaves, or even drenched in water! It was noon, so Blackberry expected him to come back just for a bit, but something seemed off that day. Adventurer had been gone for longer than usual, so it worried Blackberry.

"What if he's not okay? What if- no.. He's better than that." Blackberry muttered to herself. She realized that she was worried about Adventurer Cookie, which caught her off guard. She put her book of poems down and ran out the door, leaving her ghosts to do all of the housework.

~Adventurer POV

Adventurer Cookie was swinging through vines in the Jelly Jungle, searching for the treasure on his map. He met a waterfall once he reached the end, but he did not jump down. He saw a familiar figure down below that he could not make out. 

'Oh no, someone is here looking for the treasures too!' Adventurer thought. He stopped looking down at the figure because he could see that they had made eye contact. He hid behind a tree and was close to hyperventilating. He had planned the whole trip, just not this part.

Adventurer had decided, he would jump down into the waterfall with a rushed boat that he made with jellies and sticks. It was his best work, but hopefully, it did work. Adventurer jumped with the boat below him, not knowing that he completely missed the waterfall. Once he found out mid-air, his boat went flying out of his hands as he panicked.

~

He ended landing with a soft feeling, a warm, comforting aura, and scent. It smelt like... blackberries! Adventurer had landed in Blackberry's arms! She set him down on the grass and patted his back.

"Did you think jumping into the waterfall would make me happy if I were still at home?" Blackberry gave him a stern look, but repented and then smiled at him. "Come on, you're quite dirty. Let's get you home."

She picked Adventurer Cookie up and put her shoulder around his head to sort of help him with his walking. Adventurer blushed, he could walk fine, but he didn't want Blackberry Cookie to feel rejected, so he let her. They both walked home to see the house completely clean. Blackberry smiled at the sight and summoned her ghosts to stop cleaning. 

She helped Adventurer upstairs and to the bathroom. Everything was sorted, and Blackberry blushed.

"You can shower now, I have to make dinner." Blackberry bowed and left.

"I have some fish that I brought back!" Adventurer called. He slumped the bag onto the floor and went to shower.

~

Sorry this one was shorter! 

I had no idea what to do for this story let alone what cookies to do.

(Btw just because the story is platonic does not mean I don't ship them, because yes, I do ship them ♥ I just didn't have any Fluff or Lime things to add since this ship is kinda innocent)

Edit: Never mind it is not innocent

~

🔗♣~584 Words~🦋👥