Chapter 42- Bad Blood

Start from the beginning

I gave him a wide, mischievous smirk. "No, we're gonna need something stronger. Way stronger, and more powerful."

~
Ed's POV
"Put all of this in the back of the van." Keith instructed one of his crewmen.

"So Ed what are we planning on doing after I'm done with Zayn." He asked.

I cleared my throat."I was thinking that we could go rob a few banks, earn us some more pounds." I replied.

He nodded."I like the way you think Ed."

"Thanks bro, you too."

He hands me a couple of bucks."I want you to go buy me some more cigarettes." He tells me.

"Alright."

"But be back soon for the grand finale."

I nodded and ran to my car.

I pulled out my phone, and called a friend of mine, Danny. He's the head chef of the police department, and he knows all about my little scheme.

I waited for it to ring, then he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Danny it's Ed." I answered.

"Oh hey Ed, what do you need?" He asked.

I started up my car."It's almost time for our plan."

"Good, I'll get the team prepared." He announced.

"Alright."

Keith's not the only one with a grand finale.

~
Zayn's POV
"Louis what are you doing!?" I asked.

The boy was constantly kicking a random door.

"I think there's something in this room. It's the only one locked." Louis said.

I walked over to him."Are you sure?"

He nodded."Yes!"

He continued to kick the door."Umm...a little help here!"

We both started to kick the door until finally it flies open."Its about bloody time!" Louis says.

I looked around."Where's Niall and Liam? They were here just a minute ago!?" I yelled.

"I know but we don't have time to find them right now. Let's find Harry first."

I nodded and we walked in.

It was a basement. The stairs were very narrow and a bit hard to see through.

As we got closer to the bottom the room became a bit brighter. The two of us arrived at the bottom and I smiled. It was Harry.

He smiles at me weakly, and the two of us ran over to him.

I pulled his into a hug and I covered him with kisses."I'm so glad to see you!"

He smiles weakly."Me too, I missed you so much."

"Hey Haz, we were really worried about you!" Louis greeted.

"I know you all were."

I looked at him. His arms and face was covered with a few bruises, he was pale, and I can see nothing but fear in his eyes.

I started to tear up. He hit my Harry. I should have been here sooner.

"Baby how do you feel?" I asked.

"Terrible. I haven't eaten all day, I'm so much pain, and my head hurts." He replied.

"Awww....we're gonna to get you out of here as soon as we can..."

Louis comes over with a knife and some wire."Ok Haz I'm gonna try to get you out of these chains."

I gazed down at his belly."How are they!?"

"They're ok."

Louis has trouble unlocking the chains."Zayn could you try? It won't open all the way.

I nodded and I began to jiggle the lock around with the knife. It slowly starts to open.

"Hurry Zayn." Harry rushes.

"I'll go look for Liam and Niall." Louis stated before he stands up and runs up the stairs.

I broke the lock and I removed it away from his hands."Alright baby let's get you out of here, and take you to my car." I said before I slowly and carefully stood him up.

"Zayn I don't feel too well." He says while he bends over with his hands on his knees.

I rubbed his back slowly."What's wrong!?"

"I need to throw up."

I nodded and quickly walked him over to some random trash can on the other side of the room.

He hutches over and releases all of the contents he had left in his stomach.

This hasn't happened in a while.

He catches his breath."I feel like I'm going to pass out." He mumbled.

I reacted quickly."I need to get you to a hospital."

Just when I was about to pick him up , the boy stops me."Zayn watch out!" He yelled.

"What!?"

All I saw was Keith, and the next thing I knew. I was knocked out cold.

___________________________
AN: So Zayn finally finds Harry!

Ed's plan in in process!

But what will Keith do next? How far will he go?