Chapter 4

⚠️ Blood, Harm, Assault, etc. ⚠️

. . . . . . . .

The raindrops falling hard against the glass window, the hooded skeleton no longer in the room... "Get the fuck down on your knees." You glared at his eye sockets, and the black ooze was leaking out faster than it did earlier. "Give me your hands...", as odd as that request was, you lifted your hands up. Killer pulled out his knife and grabbed your right hand, he pressed his knife into your wrist, you hissed at the feeling, then your eyes started tearing up.
You suddenly stood up and pushed Killer down to the ground, then you ran to the door, it was still locked, but then you decided to try and break it down. You gathered momentum and kicked the door right next to the door knob. Killer was on the floor slowly getting up. You had to be quick, your slammed against the door one more time, the wood started to crack, so you pried at it and the door knob fell off.
Killer was leaning against the wall, he blinked dazidly, then he noticed you pushing the door open with the door knob on the floor. It was a pretty old door.
You booked it down the hallway, but Killer was right behind you, he had his knife ready, but then he stopped running, you looked back confused, then you stepped on something sharp, then pain shot throughout your whole body.
. . . . . . . . Darkness, then a little red heart appeared in front of you. . . It shattered into little pieces... "(Y/N), Stay Determined. . ."

You saw two options, you clicked, continue...

Gasping for breath you were somehow in the library again..? And there was a small yellow star behind you. You breathe heavily, then you turn around and see all the many many rows of books and shelves, you started walking, to where you were before Killer found you... your hand trailed the book shelfs behind you as you turned into the corner room you were in before...
You glanced at the shelf, and see The Cask of Amontillado.. you pick it back up. Then you hear, "What do you think you're doing..", your eyes widened, then you turned around and you saw the same dark corner, you couldn't see anyone just yet, but you could sense the presence there.
"I.. I was just looking, I apologize..", You reach to place the book back on the shelf, "No, what are we doing back here. . .Come closer," Terrified, you back up. "Come here. . . N o w..."
You shuddered at the menacing tone in his voice, you walk closer to the dark corner. Your soul pops out, then the voice growls... , ".. Of course you had to have a soul trait of determination.. ugh." Your soul is then pushed back into your chest. You back up more, your back hit the shelf and knocked off a few books.
You stare at the corner, "...Can you come out..?", "I could. . . But I have no need to.", "Oh.."
Killer is at the entrance of the library shouting. Your face paled, if he remembered what happened, then you were screwed.. you ran out of the corner entrance to the small library room you were in.. the entity in the corner scoffed.. then a tentacle came out of the corner and snatched you by the waist. You started breathing heavily, then you felt the texture of the tentacle, is was gooey, but not sticky, it didn't stick to your clothes, but it did feel smooshy and soft like a smooth piece of slime.
You let out a moan from the tentacle squeezing your waist.. holy shit.. you were about to get murdered again.. your eyes widened, then you stuttered out, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that!"
The moment quit talking the tentacle dropped you and quickly returned to the corner. . . .
Killer ran over and saw you on the ground, he grinned and said, "Heh, is the little bitch being taught a lesson..~" Your eyebrow twitched in anger.
You looked up at the corner, ". . .", "Don't worry boss, I'll take her out of your hands." Killer winked at the corner where his 'Boss' was and picked you up and slung you over his shoulder.
"Hey! Quit doing that, ugh!" You started pounding him on his back.
Killer started walking back towards the entrance of the library, "Okay little whore, we got to be more careful with you, don't we...", He started giggling. Then smacked your ass, "SO, don't be getting any ideas to escape, you can't kill yourself to get out, so don't think about it, Slut..", you could hear the wink in his tone, you groaned to yourself.
     You hang your head low against his shoulder blade...
     You started pounding on his back, but he didn't seem bothered by your constant hitting. You tried to turn your head to look infront of Killer, there was a skeleton who was listening to some music with a pair of bulky headphones. He wore edgy clothes, reds, blacks, and few yellows. The skeleton was walking down the hall towards Killer with his eyes closed, and jamming out to some heavy metal..
     "Heya Red!" Killer then slung a knife at 'Red', Red opened his eyes then quickly ducked, "Hey, watch it you fucking, psycho!" You could hear the growl in his voice. The skeleton stood back up and looked at you, or the parts he could see. A low whistle could be heard, "Nice ass, Sweetheart." You cringed, then you took this as an opportunity to possibly run into one of the nearby rooms..?
    You lean up as far as you could arching your back, you then elbow Killer in the head. He dropped you to the ground, then he placed his hands on his head rubbing the aches.
     "Fiesty, I like it.." You stood up and ran towards the nearest room you could find, but just when you got the door open, you were stopped by a pressure in your chest, you looked down, and you were engulfed in the color red...
     Shit, maybe you should wait a while longer to try and escape again. . .