Chapter 11

... Why haven't they just gotten rid of you yet ...?

Hanging by your wrists, sleeping, for you couldn't do anything else. It had been many hours since Nightmare was in here, and you were just waking up.
The door creaks open and soft footsteps make their way towards you, looking up, that bright cyan eye taunts you in every way.
"You're going with Raspberry today, they all are acting strange, maybe that's your fault...," He flicks his bright cyan eye away from you and disappears.
You stand up, wiggling the chains around, then the door slams open and a loudly cackling skeleton stomps in, Raspberry marches towards you and unlocks the chains.
"Stand up, peasant. We have work to do. Follow me." He clacked his boots while walking away. Having no other choice, you follow him. Down the hallway that seems never ending, he takes your wrist in his hand and snaps his finger.
  Falling to your butt, sourly glaring at Raspberry, the air smelled soft and fresh like soap. Standing up you follow the skeleton into an open hall, walking down until you reach a wide open space with washing machines and dryers. Raspberry looked at you expectantly, and was tapping his finger impatiently against his tibia. You look down and see baskets upon baskets of unfolded clothes. You groan, then pick up a basket and start folding, Raspberry also grabs a basket and glares at you, ". . .Any funny business and I will cut your head off. . ."
  You stop folding, looking, staring, swallowing, nodding.
  Then back to folding.

.        .         .         .         .         .         .         .         .

  Done, finally, Raspberry stood up and put all of his neatly folded piles back in the baskets. You do the same.
  Your stomach grumbled and you quickly tried to get it to stop...
  Raspberry heard and lifted a brow bone. He reached for your wrist and snapped his finger. You felt dizzy again... Maybe they're teleporting you on purpose... They don't want you to know the layout...
  Back in the kitchen, the skeleton adorning Maroon on every crease and crevasse of his body started making you an omelette, it had eggs and milk fluffed together, and peppers and onion bits added, how gross... But it's better than nothing...
  He places the food in front of you, you scarf it down then thank him. He had a proud looking smirk on his face, as if he had accomplished something...
  His face changed to one of disgust, "Ugh... Human, you're filthy..." He grabs your arm and snaps his finger. You were in a bathroom, Raspberry disappeared for a second, but only a second, and had some clothes in his hands. He leaves... You look at the clothes... They looked too beautiful for you to wear, but you guess it goes with the vibe of the castle... They kidnapped you, but are feeding you, and taking care of you..? How weird...
  Squeakingly the water pipes forced water out of the shower head, warm... It was nice, you slide your clothes off and get into the shower, closing the shower curtain... It felt so nice... At least there was something warm in this dark and cold place...
  After washing your hair it shines like the moon, and your skin smells fresh. You step out of the shower and see a towel on the floor and a toothbrush and toothpaste???
  You're guessing Raspberry left then. Using them you finally keep good hygiene. You use the bathroom, then get changed... Hm...
  A black long sleeved dress with lace along the sleeves, it went down to your ankles and was thick, as if it was made for the winter.
  There was a pair of undergarments that you put on, and a pair of shoes that matched, they were black ankle boots...
  Walking out of the bathroom, Raspberry turned around, "What the fuck took you so long...-," his eye sockets widen and his face had a small bit of red dusting his cheek bones.
  You're perfectly fine, then something flashes before your eyes... that skeleton in the dungeon escaping... but why?

.        .         .         .         .          .         .         .         .

  At the dinner table, the only talking was between Cross, Killer, and Red. You couldn't stop thinking about what you saw? Not really saw, but perhaps what flashed up in your eyes.
  Nightmare was staring at you, his hand under his chin... "Hm.."
  His cyan eye makes you want to tell him all about what you saw, but you knew better, they all kidnapped you, you shouldn't think that.. you might be going crazy... Nightmare scoffs, then looks away... Oh shit... You forgot he could read your mind. . .

.        .         .         .         .         .         .         .         .

After dinner, you were in Raspberry's arms, everyone else was glaring at him while he wore a small smirk.. you were full, your stomach bursting at the seams (Not really). Raspberry snapped his fingers. The room you were now in was refurbished, the floor and walls were still made of the same castle brick grey. It wasn't as cold here though.
  One bed was all that was in the room, a bed with blankets... Raspberry left...
  Gasping, you spot a glowing yellow star... You speed up to it and graze it with your touch...

Saved