Chapter 2

*Thud*

     You were dropped to the bricked ground. Your elbows placed on the floor before you. You Glance up and saw a dead body on the floor, but then your eyes blurred and you started to feel queasy. "Hmp..." You throw up on the floor in front of you. "Ew, humans..."
     You sit up and wipe your mouth with your sleeve. The skeleton with the axe walked up to you and picked you up and sacked you over his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!"
     The skeleton growls at you and turns his head to look at you. Your eyes widened, his skull had a gaping hole on his left side, and he only had one eye, it was glowing red, his smile was unsettling and creepy.
     You shut up and looked away... Why are you still alive right now? You're with three murderous skeletons... that shouldn't even make sense..?
     The three of them were walking down a long hall, then stopped, and the one with his hood up knocked on something hollow... There was a pair of double doors that creaked open.

.         .         .         .         .         .         .         .   

     In some kind of library, you were slammed down on the carpeted floor. You scurry backwards slowly, your eyes glued to the three skeletons in front of you. Something wrapped around your torso and yanked you up off the ground. You started freaking out, and you dug your nails into the thing around your torso, but it started tightening. "Hah...," You couldn't breathe... your eyes slowly close, and you passed out from lack of air.

.        .         .         .         .         .         .         .  

     "Who the fuck is she...", "Boss, you said we had an hour to kill and make as many people as miserable as possible, so-", "I know what I said. . ."
     Killer swallowed, "Yeah, I don't doubt that you don't boss. It's just, we wanted to bring back a little play thing, and we need your permission. . ." The room was deathly quiet, ". . . . . . Dispose of her properly when you're done, and don't let her become a problem. . . Now leave." Dust chimmed in, "..Red said he'd be back from his mission by tomorrow, Boss.."
     Nightmare looked at Dust deadass in the eyesockets and said,
". . .L e a v e . . ."
     Dust tugged his hood down over his eyes and looked away. Nightmare dropped the human on the floor and disappeared into his library...
     Killer picked up the human with his magic.
     "Let's go, Assholes."

.        .         .         .         .         .         .         .

     Water splashed onto your face, you sat up gasping.., you look around, and you're in a dark room with a small circular window in the corner. Even the sky outside was as Grey and weary as the walls in here. The sky leaked tears that were pounding onto the roof of the castle. Killer looked at you and stared. You looked around uncomfortable.
     The skeleton with their hood up sat next to the window mumbling things into his red scarf. The huge skeleton with the hole in his head sat on the other side of the room scribbling quantum physics problems onto a piece of paper, he glanced at the body from earlier that sat next to him.
     Your eyes went back to the skeleton over near the window... you slowly sat up, as to not alarm Killer... after all, they did just kidnap you.
     You slide your feet over the end of the bed you were on, and you stand up. Killer's gaze followed you. You walk towards the door slowly, Killer's gaze still burning a hole through you.
     You quickly jiggle the doorknob, it was locked...
     "Where do you think you're going..?"
You look back into the room, all of their eyes were on you. The skeleton who was working on quantum physics was now standing up and walking towards you... you started hyperventilating, he yanked your arm towards him. He bent down and sniffed your neck. You yelped and tried to pull away, but the skeleton held onto your arm tighter. He licked your neck, then opened his mouth and hovered for a second, "No Horror! I get her first then you get her last!" Killer shot a knife between you and 'Horror', thank the gods/goddess... you back up ferociously. Horror growled and disappeared? You were still more than confused.
     Killer appeared right next to you with with black ooze pouring our of his eyesockets, he held onto your neck with a knife pressed against it. Your horrified eyes stared into his streaming pools of emptiness, the pitch black seeming to draw out your soul . . .

   Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 26
HP: 12/20
LV: 1
Soul Trait: Determination . . .