Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Yamoshi: (Merely approaches her and pats her on the head in a comforting manner) There, you happy now?

Cauri: (Not satisfied in the slightest as she glares at her mate) Yamoshi, you idiotic simpleton! Do you not have any standards for yourself as a man?! After all this time we've been together, I expected more from you!

Yamoshi: (Nonchalant) Of course I don't have any standards for myself. Why do you think I'm with you?

Cauri: (Visibly angry as she grabs a large wooden drawer in one hand) BASTARD!!!

Yamoshi: Time for me to depart! (Rapidly dives out the open window, performing a barrel roll in midair as the thud of a drawer is heard)

Landing on the ground with a soft thud and with a large grin on his face, Yamoshi stares up at Cauri, blowing a kiss in her direction. Meanwhile, the female Saiyan stares down at him from the room, silently gritting her teeth.

Cauri: I'll make you pay for that insult! This I formally swear in the name of our King!

Yamoshi: Hehehehe! (Still grinning quite widely as he quickly began to walk away from the scene) I'll make this up to you tonight! See ya then!

Cauri: You better! I'll hold you to those words, you brainless pathetic excuse for a husband! (Still quite annoyed at his antics as she stays silent for a moment) ...I still love you!

Yamoshi: (Waves back to her while still walking forward) I love you too, dear!

Scene Change: Nearby Field

In a small opening in the vast nearby forest, the Saiyan King was seen sitting cross-legged near a running stream as the wind slowly blew across the horizon. As the chirping of insects and flapping of wings was heard in the seemingly quiet area, the King himself seemed to groan and growl to himself as his eyes remained closed and his stature seemed to be one of aggravation. In an effort to meditate on his lonesome, the powerful Saiyan King had much trouble doing so by himself. Without Yamoshi's usual guidance or assistance, the King felt that this common pastime was nearly impossible to do by his lonesome. Every murmur, rustle, and movement around him distracted his concentration every few seconds. And so, instead of trying to calm his battle instincts, every distant and near sound around him only fueled it to a higher point.

Saiyan King: (Gritting his teeth with visible irritation) Happy Thoughts... Think Only Happy Thoughts... (The sound of a frog croaking is heard as he opens his eyelids) I Have No Happy Thoughts! (He hastily turns his head to the side as he looked at the frog with a deadly glow in his eyes) Silence Yourself Or Forfeit Your Life! (The small green frog stops croaking all of a sudden as the Saiyan seems to calm himself) Finally! ...Now, Where Was I? Ah, Yes! ...Think Happy Thoughts...

Not even a second later, the frog began to croak loudly once more... The Saiyan King suddenly moved with such speed that he was not capable of being seen by any mere glance... Appearing right in front of the frog, the Saiyan King grabbed the small creature in his claws and growled loudly towards it.

Saiyan King: After I End Your Pitiful Little Life, I Will Devour Your Entire Species!!!

However, as the Saiyan King stared upon the helpless amphibian, his tone and once terrifying animalistic features began to soften up... That urge to kill still laid deep within the Saiyan, but over the course of a few years his willingness to end all life before him slowly began to die down the more he spent time with his new-found family... Such mindless cravings that once resided inside the Saiyan were now replaced with a much more somber and thoughtful aspect... His red glowing eyes slowly dulled as he looked upon the tiny animal... And with a heavy sigh, he opened his palms and kneeled towards the ground, allowing the frog to hop away from its capturer.