𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ We are here for each other

We are here for each other.

F̴̱̫̱͈̑̈́̓̈́͘͠͝I̶̻͎͕̥͒̑Ĺ̷̝͇̬͎̀͌͗͌̚̕ͅḘ̵̡̟͖̖̪̂̎͐̚͜ ̵̛̛̘̭͓͎̍͂̅̈́̆́́͗C̶̮̣̼̙̫̽̅͌̚Ǫ̵̪͔͆́̇͆̆̿̚͝͝ͅR̷̟̭̞̣̅̾R̵̨̞̠͙̪̯̣̦̞͒̽͝Ư̸͇̪͕̝̰͔̱̳̥̘̆̑̀͒̋͒̈̀̚P̶̡͓͓̘̲͂̆͋͌̐̾T̵̨̧̛ͅË̷̡͉͇̮̞̑̈́͌͘D̶̤̻̙̒̏̕̚

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

"W-What the.." Junko stared on in horror at Kyoko and Makoto, her stance stiff and unmoving. "What the hell are you..!?"

Everyone was now out of their despair-induced funk. All because of Makoto's words. Just like how Kyoko said, Makoto was hope itself.

And he changed your outcome because of it.

"So uncool.. Your stupid face..! The stupid things you've said.. The stupid way you all treat each other..! It's all so uncool! So unhip!" The mastermind began to panic, hitting the banister over and over again.

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up!"

"Lame lame lame lame lame!"

With a cackle of desperation, Junko pointed at you, who stood by silently in contemplation. "Despair into tomorrow! Despair into your memories! Despair into nothingness!"

A few seconds of silence followed, Junko having believed you were emotionally unavailable to everyone around you.

"Hope keeps on going.." you softly spoke, a slight rasp in your voice from the screaming and the begging and the crying. Everyone was a bit surprised you actually talked. "..And it will keep living as long as we let it."

"Y-You--!" Junko began. "..Y-You just..!"

"--It looks like we've reached the end," Byakuya interrupted, a slightly relaxed look about him as he glanced to you. "I think it may be time to vote.."