𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Everyone thought money made the world go 'round

Everyone thought money made the world go 'round. That's not true. You make my world go 'round.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You sat on the nurse's bed and stared at your sheets, a blank look on your face. It looked as if you were questioning your life choices, and that guess wouldn't be too far off.

How else are you supposed to react to someone kissing you? Freaking out? Screaming? Granted, you wanted to do those too.

Either way, your injuries wouldn't let you do much. The monitor in the room blared to life, making you flinch in surprise and look up at it.

"Are you excited? Are you pumped!? It's time for the class trial to begin! Like the bright burst of fireworks, like the flash of a soul clashing with life and death..! And so, with no further ado..! Everyone please meet at the usual spot! Make your way to the red door on the first floor of the school! Puhuhu. See you soon!"

You sighed, laying your head back down on the pillow. You weren't actually sure if you'd be able to attend the trial, but you surely didn't want to.

As if on cue, the door slammed open.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" Monokuma shouted, jumping up onto your bed with a grin. That phrase felt familiar, but you chose to ignore it.

"I'm not a bear," you deadpanned, tilting your head slightly. "Why are you here anyway?"

"..To take you to the trial grounds of course!" It hopped down from your bed, unlatching something at the foot of your bed. "We'll have to take the bed with us though..!"

"H-Hey, wait a minute--!"

You yelped, feeling the bed you were on roll slightly as Monokuma grabbed it. Apparently, you had been on one of those transforming hospital beds that have wheels on the bottom.

"Alright! Strap yourself in, because we're going for a ride..!" It yelled, and at some sort of inhuman speed, it pushed the bed out of the nurse's office.