𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I actually fell for you before I even realized I did

I actually fell for you before I even realized I did.

╔═                      ╒══════╕                      ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                     ╘══════╛                     ═╝

The silence in the gym was deafening.

Junko and Sayaka were dead and you had run away in a panic. Nobody was sure what to do. Finally, Kyoko spoke up calmly.

"Now's no time to wallow in your depression," She sighed. "The worst thing we can do right now is lose all faith in each other. That would lead to the same disastrous result as having total faith in everyone else."

Everybody knew that she was referring to you during the last remark.

"Cooperation is absolutely key at this point. Who you decide to trust or not trust is, of course, up to you."

"Continuing to think about and talk about the deceased certainly isn't going to help anything," Celeste huffed, crossing her arms. "How many times have I told you? Anyone who can't adapt.. will die. Death is the only thing awaiting those who are unable or unwilling to adapt. If that happens, you only have yourself to blame."

Aoi stared in horror at Kyoko and Celeste.

"What an awful thing to say! Especially after what happened!" She yelled, furrowing her brows in anger. "What about Y/N!? We need to check on her!" Kyoko inhaled, lifting a finger to her temple.

"Right now, exposing the killer is the most important thing. Because if we don't, we're all going to die here," She said. "Besides, Y/N can take care of herself." Kyoko finished, glancing to where Byakuya stared at the ground.

He had a lot of conflicting emotions. He knew it was more than logical to join the investigation.

But there was a sinking feeling in his chest, which whispered to run after you. He was conflicted.

"..She's right," Byakuya hesitantly replied, glancing toward the gym door in which you disappeared. "We need to begin our search right away."