𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ If I could hit the restart button, I'd find you sooner so I could stay with you longer

If I could hit the restart button, I'd find you sooner so I could stay with you longer.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

"Erm, so ah...I'm getting tired of waiting. Shall we just plunge right in? It's the moment you've all been waiting for...the class trial! You remember where to meet, right? Please go through the red door on the 1st floor of the school! Puhuhu. See you soon!"

Letting out a sigh, you momentarily set aside your mental crisis and followed Byakuya to the elevator.

"So, wait.. you used Chihiro's blood to write the message and you hung her up with the cord from the library..?"

"That was obvious," Byakuya chided. "Are you upset?"

Glancing back to him, you noticed Byakuya seemed to have a slightly disturbed expression on his face. When he caught you staring, he wiped that emotion clean from his features.

"I cant say I'm not disgusted by the thought," you huffed, glaring at Byakuya with the disappointment a mother would have after finding out her son got into a fight. "..but I won't argue you on it. I know you have your reasons."

With a satisfied grumble, Byakuya led the way to the elevator, stopping at its entrance like the rest of your classmates.

"Ahem, so...is everyone ready to--?" Monokuma paused in its speech, looking around curiously. "Am I blind, or are we missing someone?"

"Yeah, Toko's not here.." Mondo murmured. He didn't look like he cared too much though.

With a confused glance, Monokuma stared at Mondo. "Who?"

"You really don't remember..?" Hiro frowned, a sad look on his face for once.

"Kidding! I'm just kidding! How could I forget that little nutjob?" It joked, though you thought it was a bit cruel to refer to the girl as such. "She's a crucial part of the class trial this time!"