𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I notice the small things about you that others choose to ignore

I notice the small things about you that others choose to ignore.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

"K-Kyoko..!"

Makoto stared in shock at the girl, while occasionally glancing back to you worriedly. Too preoccupied by your own pain, you didn't pay much attention to the following conversation.

"Oh, I'm.. no, see this is just--!"

"Don't go around doing whatever you feel like. It causes problems," Kyoko muttered, glaring at Makoto with silent anger. The shyer boy gulped nervously. "And not just for me.."

Glancing to you, she scoffed.

"For everyone."

Makoto glanced in your direction, a feeling of guilt forming in the pit of his stomach. As if sensing it, you winced and held your head in your hands. "S-Sorry.."

"If you're really sorry, you'll get out of here," Kyoko closed her eyes in order to contain her annoyance, opening one when she realized Makoto had yet to leave. "Now."

"O-Okay.."

Makoto sadly dragged himself out of the room, just in time for Kyoko to let out a sigh full of stress.

Turning to you, Kyoko knelt down to your level.

"Are you alright," she asked quizzically, a hint of worry lacing her words. "Is something wrong..?"

You nodded briskly, leaning on Kyoko's side as you stood up. "Y-Yeah, it's just.." you paused, letting Kyoko walk you out of the bathhouse. "Wh-When I get super overwhelmed, I get really painful headaches, and--!"

"Let's get you to the nurse's office," Kyoko interjected, leading you down the hall toward the mentioned room. "There may be some Advil or Ibuprofen you can take to help your head."