𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I would find you in any lifetime

I would find you in any lifetime.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

The class stood in utter shock at the revelation.

"Boy howdy! The entertainment industry must sure be terrifying, huh!?" Monokuma remarked, letting out a maniacal laugh. "I mean, to try and kill someone just because of those relationships!"

"She seemed so nice and lovely on the outside, but inside.. she'd descended into pure madness!"

"Wh-What did you say?" Makoto growled, clenching the banister in front of him with anger.

"I understand, really I do. Yup yup! You're in utter despair thanks to Sayaka's betrayal, right? Compassion, intimacy, love.. The stronger those feelings, the stronger the despair when they collapse!"

At that, the feelings of worry and guilt heightened in you.

"Stop screwing with us! This is all your fault!" Makoto yelled out, making you tense up  "Sayaka being forced to do something like that. All of it- Everything..! It's all your fault!"

You panicked once Makoto lunged forward, trying to hit Monokuma. But before he could, Kyoko latched onto his arm.

"That's enough," she said, making Makoto freeze. "If you really want to make her enemies pay for what they've done, you need to let it go for now."

Makoto cursed under his breath, backing into his original spot.

"Ahh, that was a close one! I thought for sure you were gonna give me a good walloping! Just barely avoided punishment, you did!" Monokuma grinned. "Now then! Since you so magnificently revealed the identify of the killer during the class trial.."

"...the blackened, Leon Kuwata, will receive his punishment!"

"P-Punishment? You mean.. e-execution?" Leon huffed, pulling at his hair. "W-Wait a second! I didn't have a choice! I had to kill her!"