𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Whenever you snuck me glances, it would make my heart flutter like a little dove

Whenever you snuck me glances, it would make my heart flutter like a little dove.

╔═                      ╒══════╕                      ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                           [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                 ╘══════╛                     ═╝

You groggily opened your eyes, staring up at the ceiling you've seen for the past week.

It was the morning after Leon's execution. You glanced to the clock in your room, stretching out from your bed.

6:30am

You hummed quietly, thinking of what to do. Technically, it wasn't morning time just yet, and the class agreed not to go out during nighttime.

You yawned, slipping on your clothes and unlocking your door cautiously. You looked out at the empty and dark hallway, uneasiness prickling at your senses.

Deciding to creep around and see if anyone was awake, you began to ring the bell on each door, waiting for a response until moving onto the next.

At a door near the end, it flung open, the owner looking down at you with a surprised expression.

"Y/N?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "What're you doing here?"

You smiled, leaning an arm against the doorframe.

"Good morning Mondo!" You greeted the taller male, patting down your messy hair. "You wanna hang out until the morning announcement? I'm really bored and I can't fall back asleep."

Unknown to you, Mondo smiled to himself. Before you could notice, he wiped the expression from his face and replaced it with a nonchalant one.

"Sure, whatever," he huffed, stepping aside as you wandered in. "I don't really have anything too interesting in here, so we can just talk."

Closing the door behind you, Mondo followed you to his bed, where you sat criss-cross. You looked around the room, your eyes catching a lot of interesting items, despite Mondo saying he had none.