𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ It's funny how we fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time

It's funny how we fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over!"

At Monokuma's announcement, you felt the need to stuff your face further into your pillow.

"Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

You groaned, pulling yourself off your bed.

"What kind of maniac wakes up this early regularly?" You questioned aloud, waddling over to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, which weirdly enough, had all of your regular shampoos and conditioners, you walked out of your bathroom.

You laid yourself on the floor, staring up at the ceiling beams.

'What am I going to do today?' You questioned yourself, rolling around absentmindedly. That is until a doorbell cut off your randomness.

"Coming!" You yelled to yourself, knowing that nobody could really hear you. Lifting yourself off the ground, you quickly opened the door.

Chihiro smiled, putting a hand on the doorframe.

"Hey Y/N, wanna grab some breakfast with me?" Chihiro questioned, until self consciously pulling her hand away. "I mean, unless you don't want to! Sorry I bothered you.."

Before Chihiro could fully back away, you clicked the door shut behind you.

"Of course I'll come with you, silly," you laughed, following the shorter to the cafeteria.

When you arrived, Byakuya and Kyoko were already there, mindlessly eating breakfast. Humming, you locked arms with Chihiro, dragging her to the front of the cafeteria.