𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ You're like a four-leaf clover

You're like a four-leaf clover. Hard to find, but lucky to have.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

You and Byakuya arrived at the staircase before anyone else could. The first room the both of you explored was the pool and locker room, which was completely empty.

"I wonder if Headmaster Monokuma will lend us swimsuits," you wondered aloud. "I haven't swam for fun in a long time!" Beside you, Byakuya wrinkled his nose with disgust.

"Personally not my preference," he responded.

You shook your head, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"I never said you had to come with me, silly."

He didn't reply after that, instead grabbing your hand and trying to drag you out of the room. Instead, the very bear you mentioned popped up, looking at you both with an almost endearing expression.

"Oh, what's this?" It swooned, raising its paws to its face. "I heard my name but maybe I gotta leave you two alone. Planning on going back to the dorms for some private time~~?"

You blushed furiously, unlatching yourself from Byakuya's grip. Turning to look at him, you noticed the flustered and annoyed look on his face.

"Don't say such frivolous things in our presence," Byakuya growled, smoothening out the hair on his head. "Y/N was wondering if you had swimsuits so she could swim in the pool."

You nodded shyly beside him, staring at the headmaster inquisitively.

"Why of course!" Monokuma yelled enthusiastically. "Why would I open the pool if I didn't have anything for you to swim in?"

Byakuya pushed his glasses back, humming lightly.

"I do have another question," he started, making you tilt your head. "What are those guns for in front of the locker rooms." In a slight panic, you turned to look. Your face went pale as you noticed the large guns strapped to the ceiling.