𝘵𝘸𝘰

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ To others, your flaws are as clear as day

To others, your flaws are as clear as day. To me, you are perfect. ❞

╔═                   ╒══════╕                   ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                  ╘══════╛                   ═╝

You nervously glanced to the large vault-like entrance behind everyone, gulping.

Why on earth would a school have something like that?

Shrugging it off, you looked around until you caught the eye of an orange haired guy. To you, he also looked fairly intimidating.

Strolling over to him, you offered a soft smile.

"Hey, I'm Y/N L/N. What's your name?"

The guy grinned widely, pointing a thumb at his chest.

"The name's Leon Kuwata! Ultimate Baseball Star," you nodded quietly, unsure how to reply to his outgoing voice. "What's your ultimate?"

"Ah," you realized that you never mentioned your ultimate, causing you to blush in embarrassment.

It's not like you hated it, but you were slightly ashamed of your ability.

"I'm the Ultimate Empath," you let out an airy chuckle, lifting a hand to fidget with your shirt. "I've always had the ability to read someone's emotions."

Leon laughed heartily, shooting you a finger gun.

Observing him, you noticed Leon was incredibly lively and energetic. He seemed to genuinely care about the conversation. You made a mental note of this.

"That's super cool," he added, making you smile back. "Well, I'm going to talk to more people. See ya!" He saluted jokingly, stumbling off to meet someone else.

_

You gulped, looking up to meet the eyes of a tall and muscular woman. She glared down at you, making you sweat drop.