𝘰𝘯𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ When I first saw you, I fell in love

When I first saw you, I fell in love. Well, not love love, but you smelled nice.

You sighed, looking up at the largest building you've ever seen.

'This is it,' you thought. 'Hope's Peak Academy.'

Shaking off your nerves, a bright smile formed on your face. You've decided. Time to make a good first impression on your fellow classmates!

Striding forward with a fake confident and secretly nervous demeanor, you approached the front gate. Once you did, the school began to look.. blurred?

You winced, holding a hand to your temple. The pain in your head was almost unbearable.

To you, it almost seemed like reality was warping itself.

Glancing up once more at the beautiful scenery of the school, you blacked out and fainted.

_

Groaning, you blinked open your eyes. Your arms were crossed on a hard desk, head facing down to the smooth surface. Lifting your head, you observed your surroundings.

You awoke in an empty classroom, the only sound being a dull thrum. Papers were scattered across the floor, abandoned and forgotten. The windows were barricaded with thick, steel plates. A security camera was conventionally placed in the corner of the room. A tiny bear was scribbled on the chalkboard, pointing to the front door.

Rubbing your eyes, you pushed away from the desk with effort, tiredly waddling over to the door.

How long had you been asleep? Did you miss orientation?

You suddenly remembered that you possessed a watch. Eyes darting down to your wrist, they began to widen.

'8:05? I was supposed to be in orientation at 8:00.'

Pushing open the classroom door, you almost yelled out in surprise. The hallway looked odd to say the least. Iron bars, out of place purple lighting, and weird wallpaper?

You shook your head, lightly smacking your cheeks with your hands.

'Got to get back on track,' you reminded yourself.

Traversing the halls, you hummed to yourself. I mean, what else could you do? You paused, looking around with a worried expression. Great, you already got yourself lost.