𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Being next to you makes me feel like I belong

Being next to you makes me feel like I belong.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

Everyone began to split up, talking to each other about what they found.

Glancing toward Byakuya, you flinched, realizing he was already staring at you.

"Are you alright?" He asked you, making you tilt your head in confusion. Was he not just glaring at you when you walked in? "You didn't take the events in the gym very well."

You relaxed slightly, nodding.

"I was just overwhelmed with everyone's emotions," you assured, rubbing the back of your neck. "Sometimes the amount of emotions in others makes my mood worse."

Byakuya nodded stiffly, fixing his glasses.

"Well anyway," you sighed, looking around nervously. "What happened while I was napping?"

At your question, Byakuya let out another scoff. "Of course you'd sleep while we're trapped and told to kill," he rolled his eyes, making you laugh.

"Hey, I need my sleep!" You smiled. "Even if society collapsed, I'd still nap for hours."

You started to joke around more, feeling comfortable enough with Byakuya to step out of your shell. Byakuya would make small responses, occasionally rolling his eyes or making a rude comment, though you really didn't mind.

Suddenly, the noise of talking halted.

Pausing, you realized that everyone was having a discussion while you and Byakuya were screwing around. But instead of looking at you two, they were looking behind you.

Turning your head, you met Kyoko's gaze.

"You're all spending an awful lot of time yelling and carrying on," Kyoko chided, making you blush in embarrassment. "Do you really think you can afford to do so? Have none of you accepted the reality of the situation?"