~30~

★ ☆ ✦ ✧ ✩ ✶

The group pulled into the parking lot and climbed out of the car. Matt helped Heather out of the van, and then held her hand as they met up with the rest of their friends. They walked through the parking lot, where a red carpet was leading up to the doors.

George, Chris, Nick and Elmer walked towards the doors, whilst Matt and Heather waited for a few seconds. Once the group of boys were safely in front, the couple followed them.

''You okay?'' Heather asked, noticing Matt's hand tighten around hers.

''What?'' he looked at her.

''You okay?'' she repeated.

''I'm fine. It's just...there's a lot of people here.'' he breathed out slowly.

She kissed his cheek. ''I know, but we can leave anytime you want. Just tell me.''

''Thank you.'' he replied.

They both walked through the doors, and were greeted with loud music, balloons everywhere and people dancing. There were tables and chairs set up around the room, and Heather began scanning them for a sign of Dakota.

They caught up with the boys, and Heather looked at George. ''Can you see Dak anywhere?''

He scanned and then shook his head. ''No.''

''Alahna said they're by the drinks table.'' Nick said, looking up from his phone.

The 6 of them found the drinks table, where both Alahna and Dakota were talking and laughing.

''Lana!'' Nick yelled.

She grinned and pulled him in for a hug. ''Hey! You look amazing!''

''You look gorgeous!'' Nick returned the compliment, smiling.

Alahna hugged Chris and Elmer, and then Matt, meaning he had to let go of Heather's hand to hug his friend. Heather and George looked at each other and then walked to Dakota. She was wearing a blue dress, and she was holding a drink in one hand.

''You look so pretty, Dak.'' Heather said.

''You really do.'' George nodded.

She smiled, pulling them both in for a hug. ''I love you guys.''

''We love you.'' Heather said, hugging her friend.

''We do.'' George confirmed.

The three hugged for a few moments, and then moved away. Dakota held her drink in one hand and pointed with the other.

''Matt looks good.'' Dakota said, raising her eyebrows.

Heather shrugged. ''I guess he does.''

''Are you going to tell him you love him?'' George asked.

She looked at him, eye widened. ''What?!''

George and Dakota laughed. ''We're your best friends...we can tell.''

''Shit. Do you think he knows?'' she asked.

George shook his head. ''No.''

''Are you going to tell him?'' Dakota pushed.

Heather nodded. ''Yeah...what could go wrong?''

''Nothing.'' George and Dakota said in unison.

-

Alahna pulled Matt in for a hug. ''Are you going to tell Heath you love her?''

Matt pulled away in surprise. ''How do you know?''