Chapter 2: Valkyrie Killer

3rd POV

Yap: Ahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Recollecting himself after his plan of this mission, Yap will damn well take out as much Valkyries as he can, even while being forced to fight for Schiksal.

WoH: (amused) Ah~ , how pitiful. With their drone operators now nothing but squished, I wonder how will they keep an eye on him now, hm~? Oh, truly, how pitiful.

Heading to where the buildings where the drone operator Valkyries were at earlier, their bodies were almost on the verge of passing out, due to blood loss.

Yap, walks over to them, only stares them down, waiting for their chest to stop moving. And when it did, he lowers himself and focuses Honkai energy on his hand, plunging it to where the heart is, and pulled it out brutally. Looking at the heart he just pulled out like a treasure, Yap forms a blade with his other hand to chop the heart into smaller pieces. As if that wasn't enough, once the smaller pieces of the hearts now fall onto his hand, Yap only looks at it before putting it in his mouth, chewing the heart out.

Author: If you're weak of heart (no pun intended btw), do not imagine this. This is a Honkai Impact book after all. I believe I warned you at the description. If you didn't look through it, then congratulations on being a dumbass.

Repeating the same process with the other Valkyrie, he wipes his mouth with clothes ripped from the fallen Valks.

WoH: Cannibalism? Now that's not something you see humans do every day.. You seem to know that the heart has quite the amount of Honkai energy in it.

Yap: [The heart's main purpose is to deliver and pump blood throughout the human body. Naturally, most of the Honkai energy that flows through them will be in their heart. After all, I'll need more power. More strength. More capabilities.]

WoH: All those? If you'd like, I could grant you those. Become one of my Herrschers. Destroy humanity. You've seen for yourself how humans can be.

Yap: [..Tempting offer. But I must refuse. If I become one of your Herrschers, then I would be equivalent to your slave. This would change nothing.]

WoH: ...Hmm. Fair point. Alright. How about this. I'll throw in a few bonuses as well. You will become the Herrscher of Herrschers. In other words, you're in command of multiple Herrschers, all solely under your orders only.

Yap: [I'll give it some thought. For now..]

Looking at the Valkyrie corpses with a hole in their chests, Yap only looks away, now intending on chasing the rest of the Valkyries down, intending on only leaving the squad leader alive so he can watch the despair on their faces when they all get back.

Now finally deciding to give chase after taking their weapons, Yap manages to track them down easily, due to the sound of increasingly desperate gunfires. He knows they're all panicking, still attempting to reorganize themselves.

Valk 1: Dammit! Just where the hell is that brat?!

Valk 2: I-I can't contact him!

Suddenly, their comms came online.

Yap: *This is Yap. Where are you Valkyries at? I'm on my way.*

Valk 3: !! W-what..? How..?

Valk 1: (answers the comms) *I don't care where the hell are you right fucking now, you deadweight! Now come here and assist us or we're not going back!*

Yap didn't respond to it. Instead, a thought was only in his head.

Yap: [Even better. Plenty of Honkai beasts for me to train against.]