Prologue Pt 3: Forced To Be Theirs

3rd POV

Otto: A plan... that will make the world a better place than it already is.

The fleet then continued it's journey back to Europe, having accomplished their mission.

Casualties on both sides were high, with Calamity Burrow completely wiped out and Yap captured. Entirety of South East Asia is now nothing but lifeless and rubble all around. As for the Honkai Beasts, only a few thousand remain. As they are scattered nearly everywhere throughout South East Asia's remains. Schiksal was confident that even should they somehow repopulate, they will die out. In other words, South East Asia would be a lifeless nation.

Timeskip

The room that Yap was kept in was now designated as a highly dangerous area. Fire would dance on one side nearly hot enough to melt tungsten, while on the other, cold swirling around like a blizzard, making everything turn brittle. 

As they all got down, Otto ordered Yap to be transferred to the lab where they would run experiments on him. 

Even while chained, potentially dead, Yap still didn't falter. A voice was heard talking to him.

???: Your suffering... Do you not wish to put an end to them all..?

Yap: [Suffering..? An end to them all?] (mentally scoffs) [You know nothing of me, stranger.]

???: Is that so you claim..? Very well. Consider this a... small gift. And a demonstration on how powerful I can be. I can sense those pesky Valks coming here...

Yap: [They're already here anyway.]

Just as the Valkyries entered the room with protective gear, the moment they stepped in they could feel the killing intent surrounding the room.

Valk 1: We take him as captive and still, he's resisting so damn much. Why can't we just dispose of him already?

Valk 2: I know, right? Why should we even bother? He's going to die by our hands anyway. He even tried to attack the Overseer.

Valk 3: Enough, both of you. Get that thing out quickly. It's starting to get annoying with the temperature changes.

Valk 1 and 2: Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

Before Valk 1 and 2 could even touch him, they froze in place all of a sudden.

The mysterious voice casted an illusion for Valk 3, 4 and 5 to see while Valk 1 and 2 couldn't move.

Valk 1: What the fuck is this?! W-why can't we move?!

Valk 2: Just push through it! 

Valk 1: I-I can't! It's like there's something preventing me from doing so!

Valk 2: (straining her body) JUST. DO. IT! 

???: (amused) Now will you look at that. These Valks sure are pushovers.

Yap: [Then... what the heck did you do to those outside waiting?]

???: Oh, them? I simply casted an illusion, that's all. So to them, it seems like they're retrieving you. But as you can see in front of you.. these... worthless Valks seem to be struggling. Just say the word and I can instantly delete them all. How does that sound?

Yap: [Can this really be trusted..?]

???: Why, of course! Your cries of vengeance and revenge is now ever growing, like a small flame just waiting for an accident to happen to cause chaos, letting both the severe cold and the blazing heat to consume any unfortunate victims. Right now, those two are your first, fresh victims.