14

Ivy's pov

Seconds to Minutes

Minutes to Hours

Hours to Days

Days to weeks

Weeks to Months

Months to years

And yet

I sit here

At a stand still.

I feel like my time hasn't passed at all. I feel like I'm in a stand still. I watch the clock tick, the sun and moon rise and fall, but nothing changes. I feel like I'm trapped in the ball, getting chosen.

Everything has come to a halt.

Time keeps moving, I'm getting older. I wake up in his bed, shower, get dressed, read in the window, fall asleep in the window, but still wake up in his bed.

I can't leave.

I can't break this cycle.

Blanc cheers me up, but he's not here all the time. He's probably cheering up the other captives.

Such a strange word to call yourself.

A captive.

In romance Novels, people will say that they are captives of their hearts.

But I'm just held captive. Like a prisoner.

My head says that I'm supposed to have positive feelings towards Jace. Feelings of affection.

But he is my captor, that would be stockholm syndrome.

I can't have that, father will kill me

But then again, I live in a fucked up world with the wife ball.

I want to cry

I want to scream

Or at the very least go outside again.

I had gotten up from the bed a while ago and was pacing the room letting my thoughts run rampant and lead me to panic.

The room was so big, yet it felt so small.

While walking past the desk for the hundredth time, I saw that there was blank paper.

I walked over and sat in the desk chair, picking up the sheet to make sure it was blank.

It was.

I picked up a pen and started drawing a couple trees that surrounded a lake that had a Doe and her Fawn drinking from it.

I didn't have anywhere to put the finished drawing so I just left it there on the desk.

If I wasn't supposed to draw on that piece of paper, Jace'll probably make me do something really embarrassing, call him 'Master' instead of Jace and punish me.

Getting up from the desk chair, I walked over to the window and sat in it, curling into myself.

I just watched the sky.

The way the clouds move is kinda like a dance. Everyone gets to dance with the sun and the way that it happens for clouds is that their chance to dance with the sun is to cover it.

The dance of the clouds got me smiling a little bit.

I wasn't smiling for long when dark, gray, heavy clouds rolled in and unleashed their fury.

The rain gave me a nice rythem and beat to dance to, so I got up and started twirling around to the beat the rythem that I had found.

The pitter-patter was soft. Nice and relaxing.

With the rain as my metronome, I swayed and twirled while humming a little song to myself.

This moment I was in could be considered as tranquility, a sanctuary almost.

The rythem I was swaying in and the tune I was humming had me so lost in my own world that I almost didn't feel the eyes on me.

Almost.

I had a feeling it was Jace, but I couldn't be too sure, so I kept up what I was doing to make it all seem so natural.

I was getting lost again when I smelt the cologne he wore on rare occasions followed by his arms around my waist causing me to freeze and tense up a bit.

"Don't stop on my behalf," He whispered into my ear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii
So it's been a while...... but in my defense, I now work two jobs. It's to complete a deal I started with my mom and also to save up for college.

I took the ACT earlier this week, so now that I'm not forced to spend all of my time on that my updates might be a little more regular. Emphasis on might.

Thank you to all that are still reading and giving feedback, I promise I listen so give your ideas and try to incorporate them.

Lastly, I want to remind everyone to not be too negative in the comments, I'm still human and I read them to help me write better.

Once again, thank you for all of your love and support. Keep reading, even if it isn't my story.

Love ya,
Liv ♡