7

Lucy's POV

All was perfect in the world. I had a master, cute kitty ears and tail, big boobs and butt, long and pretty blonde hair. This was all that I wanted.

Well, and sex. I also wanted sex but Master's command was to sit here and wait for his call so I was going to.

I did notice that the ground was cold and that there were a bunch of other girls that I so badly wanted to have sex with but I was Master's slut and needed his command.

Observing the others insane that they were all skinny and starring at the wall giving me the perfect side profile of them. Every single one had small boobs and flat butts.

I knew I was the prettiest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's PoV

Every step that I took was me attempting to make my way over to her but every step was interrupted by girls showing off their bodies with dance moves. Ugh, so desperate for a Master.

It took what felt like 3 years but I finally mad either to her.

"What's a lovely maiden like you doing all alone in the corner? "

"It's fairly simple."

"Can I have an explanation?"

"I don't want to draw attention to myself when its obvious that every one else is a much better choice than I."

"Well you did draw attention to yourself."

"What do you mean by that."

"You're my choice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivy's PoV

"You're my choice."

I had failed. I was supposed to not get chosen.

I felt my hand get grabbed and my body being pulled up the stairs to the center stage. The lights dimmed and a spotlight was placed over this monster and I.

"Thank you all for coming. I have made my choice. What's your name little one?" He asked me.

"Ivy."

"A lovely name wouldn't you all agree?" He had asked the crowd and it blew up with claps and cheers.

I felt something cold get placed around my neck and I went to touch it. It felt like cloth with many metal pieces, but one piece in particular stood out to my touch.

It was a small metal heart with 'Ivy' engraved on it. I was given a freaking collar.

"You found you collar. Its lovely isn't it?"

"Yes...."

"'Yes' what?"

I had mindlessly answered and the word's fell from my mouth without my even trying to fight it.

"Yes Master."

"Good girl." As he said that I felt really calm and relaxed as a smell of Lavender and wood enveloped me. I loved it.

"Ivy? How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

"Then, let's go."

I heard a small click next to my ear and saw that Master had a leash and was leading me with that. I wanted to fight and show that I'm strong but the smells that were around me made me so weak that I followed him willing.

After walking through many hallways I was lead to his bedroom. It was bigger than my house. The color scheme was dark colors like black and dark gray. The walls were black with a cream accent wall. Of course that accent wall was the smallest. There were 3 other doors. 2 of which were the bathroom and closet but the third was a mystery to me.

"Do you like it?" He had asked from a desk that I hadn't noticed.

"It's big."

"Yeah, I suppose. Would you like to change?"

"Yes Master."

"There are some clothes on the bed for you."

"Thank you."

"'Thank you'...?" He repeated me as a symbol that I had forgotten something. I have a feeling that if that is keeps happening he'll start hurting me.

"Thank you, Master"

I walked to the bed and found a see through black dress. I changed quickly but I know that sick man that I'm being forced to call my master was enjoying the show.

After changing I turned to face my master.

"You look beautiful. Come here."

I scurried over to him and before I stopped he had picked me up and set me in his lap so that my legs were over the arm of the chair and my head was against his chest.

"I want you to be dressed in this every night. And every night you'll sit in my lap like this."

"Yes master." As I said that the relaxed feeling returned and the smell of Lavender and wood returned as well.

"Tired?"

"Yes I am, Master."

"Sleep." I listened.

Without thought I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.