8

Jace's PoV
The collar that I had placed on Ivy releases its sweet smelling and compelling sent. As she obeys my commands the smell will grow stronger and more intense. It'll also influence her memories as she sleeps or zones out.

After a while of hearing her soft snoring I pick her up and place her in the bed under the covers and with her hands on her stomach. She'll sleep until the sun wakes her so I go down to the room with all my new toys.

Entering the room I see that a quarter of them are in the cages and 2 quarters of the group were sitting and staring at the wall leaving me to only guess that the other quarter was in the chairs of the several machines down the hall.

I walked over to a pretty red head and pulled her away from the wall.

"What's your name?"

"Evie."

"Evie, I want you to be my personal assistant. There is a girl upstairs in my room she is my pet. You are to watch my pet when I'm not around her. DO NOT touch or hurt her or you will end up like Lucy. Am I understood?"

"Yes master."

"Good. You start now. Go upstairs with 12 oz of water in a cup. Put the cup on the nightstand then come back here."

With that she ran off. If I will turn her into a mindless toy if she breathes out of place. Moving farther into the room, I climb the stairs next to Lucy's cage.

"Toy? I've brought you something."

"What is it sir?" She perks up happily at the sight if me.

I hand her 2 really big carrots.
"Eat one now and the other when I visit you again. While I'm gone you should suck it though."

"Yes sir!"

After those to conversations I leave the room and head back up to my room and go to bed without changing or looking for the glass of water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivy's PoV
My dreams felt like they went on forever. There was high pitched sound the whole time and no mater when I turned my head it remained the same pitch and volume.

I was on a roller coaster with the bar locked tightly onto my lap. I couldn't move if I tried.

There were screens all around me that showed pictures of my happiest moments with the people I loved. The cart turned and I saw the same pictures but instead of friends and family, the pictures were filled with master. I started to get this feeling that I knew him my whole life but I really had only met him a few hours ago. Right?

As I continued to look at these pictures of master and I the smell of Lavender and wood became the air I was breathing. It didn't feel as though I was suffocating. I just felt more relaxed every time I took a breath and part of my brain started believing that these pictures with master were the real thing even though I knew that they weren't. This ride continued and showed me a happy future as a wife.

I kinda wanted to have this future after a while. It looked like it was so much and just this happy life that didn't seem to have the choosing balls. I fell in love with these images of a life I knew I could never have simply because of the way that the world presently is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SURPRISE!
I found some time today to sit / lay down and write this up. You guys are welcome for my update. I'm gonna go work on a puzzle. Vote and comment if you wish. You don't have to but seeing you guys vote make me happy. So yeah K bye.