Chapter 1

"Life is never easy", they said.

"You'll get over it", they promised.

But I haven't been happy anymore since "day X". I always say "day X" because another description would be much too nice. I was fourteen when I left my hometown. I left everything behind me. Half of my family. All my friends. My house where I grew for these years. Everything.

"Darling. You need to go to school! It's Monday, did you forget?", my mom yelled to me. 

School. Another activity, if you can call it an activity, I hate. I never found as good friends here as I had in  Paris. The teacher are much nicer but just because I'm a good student. My mom always wanted a smart daughter and helped me a lot when I was younger. She taught me how to speak German, Spanish and a bit of Chinese. She taught me how to play the piano. My mom did like everything for me. 

When I left my room and walked downstairs I realized that the sun is shining. The new session begins today and I'm as nervous as on my first day in school when I was six. I grabbed my breakfast and kissed my mom goodbye before I go to the bus station. I'm always too early and have to wait for the bus. When it arrived I entered and sat down at the very first place. I don't realize anyone because I'm always listening to music. Drake was on. He is definitely my favourite of all artists. So, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the music for the rest of the ride.

"Good morning, Améli!", the only friend of mine saluted me. Suki.

"Morning, Sunny. You're doing fine?", I reply with a smile.

She was from the very beginning a friend. I could tell her anything. But still she will never replace Lilou. She was my best friend in France but we couldn't keep the contact. The distance is just too far. 

"I'm fine. How are you? Have you been in France this summer?"

"I'm great but tired, thanks.", I answer her walking down the floor. "No. We're flying over in winter holiday. We wont go earlier."

She just nodded in acceptance and stayed quite. We went to our class room in the second floor and sit down in the back of the others. When our teacher walks in everyone gets quite. It's scaring. 

"Hello you all. I hope you all had a great summer and are willing to finish school this year. It's definitely not gonna be easy but as I know you, you'll get through well.", she said with her melodic voice.

Mrs. Walker is a really kind person. I like her. Her voice isn't as annoying than the voices of the others. She isn't that old, either. Only 30. I really treasure her work with us. We're all 18 and by all means not easy. Especially the guys, but I guess it's just their age. Well. I hope so.

"Let's start by giving you the new timetables. You're gonna have English lesson with me this year if you're in major course."

I'm major course English and Biology. Suki has the same. We have all courses equal. She was also new in town when I moved here so it was kinda predictable that we'll become best friends.

Hours later.

"Mom I'm back home!", I yelled through the whole house though I know she wasn't here. I made my way in the kitchen and grabbed an apple before I sit down in front of the TV. I switched it on and zapped through the program. 

"Bullshit. Boring. Annoying. Bullshit. Bullshit. Not my age-set. Bo-wait.", I stopped at channel 7. Sports. I'm good at sports and also very interested in it. I adore gymnastics, volleyball and especially football. Since I live here I've never been to any match. My father never let me go even if I wanted it so hard. I watched this reports from the Bundesliga. Playing: Hamburger SV against Borussia Dortmund. What? Dortmund? This Dortmund, I guess there is only one in Germany, plays in the German premier league and since I live here I've never heard anything of this team? I grabbed my laptop and google it.

"This. Simply. Can't. Be True.", I whisper settling my thoughts. "Why haven't I realized 26 handsome men?"

Yeah. Why?