Chapter 3

It's raining. And it's cold. I don't want to get up and get ready for school, but I have to. So, I take my mobile and go downstairs, where my mom already breakfast prepared. She isn't at home anymore because she had to go to work. I sat down at the table and looked at the pancakes. Finally, I scoffed them. 

"Oh. 7:30. Better go to school now.", I mumbled to myself before I put the dishes in the kitchen and left the house. I put my in-ears in and listened to the sound of the tune. 

Everyday it's the same. I meet Sunny at my locker and we go to class. We talk about everything that's in our mind. Today, it's that guy.

"You don't know his name?", she asks surprised, raising her voice.

I just shook my head in reply to her question. "There wasn't any chance to ask him. You know I'm the shiest person in the world. And he was quite good looking so he might have wondered why such a ugly duckling was talking to him."

"C'mon don't be silly. We both know, that you're one of the most beautiful girls here! He should be honored that you noticed him!"

Suki always knows how to cheer me up. Okay, I'm really not ugly, but neither I am beautiful, like she said. My hair is brown and waist-high. It's also slightly wavy, but that's not important. I have really blue eyes. I'm not taller than 5'3 but I'm okay with that height. My body is quite beautiful, in my opinion. I'm not extremely skinny, I just have normal weight. Maybe, I am pretty, but not beautiful.

"Yeah, shut up, Sunny. Let's go before we'll be too late for maths."

Maths has never been one of my favourite subjects, but I understand it well. Our teacher, Mr. Götze, is often really easy going, but at somedays you cannot bear him. It was quite funny, that one of the football players of Borussia Dortmund has the same name like him. Götze. 

"Okay. As I already told you. Open your books at page 207 and do task number 2 and 4. We'll check them when I'm back, I just have to talk to my son.", he said to us. 

We all nodded, except of Sunny. "Erm. I don't want to sound rude or something, Mr Götze. But. Why do you need to talk to your son right now? It's lesson, can't he wait by afternoon?"

I mentally slapped her face twice on each cheek and yelled at her. Why did she ask that? She's always that embarrassing.

"Well. That's a good question, Suki. I'll explain you. He's waiting outside of the room  and has training later.", he explained in a proud but serious voice.

Training. He's really sportive. But. No he can't be. He just can't be that Götze. That footballer. He just can't be. I got back on earth when the door opened and a really handsome young man is standing in the door case. 

"Mario. Get out I'll be there in a second!", Mr. Götze said to his son.

"But dad. I really have to go. The coach will kill me if I'm too late!", 'Mario' explained to our teacher. 

He's quite cute. I don't really remember the first name of that football player. But this guy really looks like him. I'm not that courageous that I would stand up and ask him, whether he's that Götze or not. I guess, if Suki knew what I am thinking about she would most probably stand up, go to him and then ask him loudly whether he is or not.

"Okay. Focus on that tasks, I'll be back in a minute.", he said and left the room, smashing the door behind him.

I first tried to concentrate but failed. I just think of Mr. Götzes son. He really looked like him, but he just couldn't be. 

Hours later

Once again, I was stalking that team. I already know the squad of the whole team and a few information about their successes. My mom already called me insane and obsessed with these guys but I don't care at all. I just scrolled through their schedule and looked for their next match in Dortmund. It's on Friday.

"Mom? Can I go to the stadium on Friday?", I yelled through the whole house, knowing that my mom's preparing dinner.

"No, you can't. It's your birthday, so, you're not going anywhere."

Oh yeah, as always. That's so my mom.