Chapter 12

"You don't need to try it. He locked the door and walked away. He won't hear you.", I said, being a little annoyed.

I would really like to kill Mario right now. I expected a lot but I could've never imagined that he would do this to me. I know Marco wouldn't answer me even if I was trying talking to him. 

"I'm not talking to you, or did you change your name to Mario Götze?", he retorted.

How kind. I don't know if he's the same Marco than two weeks ago. He's been cuter, more sensitive. Now he's a carefree mofo, mean, direct and arrogant. Everything he's never been. But maybe that's just how he really is.

"Eh, I'm not guitly that we're locked in that room, okay? If you don't want to talk to me then don't do it. I don't care what you think about me. You said we're done so don't talk to me like that. I'm not one of your stupid bitches who you can tell whatever they have to do, got it?"

Usually, I don't talk to people like that but he doesn't deserve another tone. He swings around and looked at me with his eyes full of anger... guilty and... sadness? Why the heck is he sad? That is exactly what he should have wanted to hear from me. That I don't care about everything. That I don't care about him anymore. Though, it's not the truth. I do care. Especially for him. I've always been thinking about him. And I still do. I won't ever stop caring for him. But this is something I won't let him know.

"Hm.", he simply answers, sitting down at the floor, still looking at me.

"What?", I asked, still beinga bit confused.

His glance straye from me. He looks at the ground, seeming to think about what to say to me. I sit down right in front of him, facing him. He's still so handsome. But he doesn't like me. I really need to stop thinking about him.

"Mario's right.", he starts talking, before he looks at me again. "We need to sort things out. Now. Here."

"Well, it won't fail with me." I said looking at him, expecting something like 'Neither it'll fail with me.', but he just thinks about something.

Now he's like then. So... Sweet. Caring. Mature. Loveable and... Vulnerable. He's the guy I fell in love with two weeks ago. The one I cried for when he left me. The one who makes me smile with a simple message. The one who knows what I like... no... what I love to hear. He knows how to cheer me up. He knows when I'm feeling sad.

"I guess I've just been... overreacting. I... I didn't even gave you the chance to explain. I only thought about me and didn't even care about the reason. I... I'm sorry.", with the final words he looked me in the eyes.

"It's not your fault.", I lied, I know it's been his fault, halfways. "I should have written you a text message that I can't come to see you but I didn't. Your reaction was reasonable."

"Am, no. My reaction would've been reasonable if you had been out with somebody else but me. If you simply had... forgotten me."

"Do you want to know what really happened? I mean... We can't sort things out before you don't even know the whole truth about.", I said asking.

He just nods, looking at the ground before his eyes met mine. His truly beautiful green eyes, staring in mine, waiting for my explanation. I first really don't know where to start because I always tried to forget this day, but then finally found the words.

"Well... I don't really know how to explain. It's... like no reason because it's so stupid. An-"

"Just tell me.", he interrupted me. "Please?"

"Alright. I've been on the way back home from school with Sunny, my best friend. I wanted to take her along to the training and so we discussed on street and I didn't notice my mom first. And well. I saw my mom as she saw me and I forgot to tidy my room and to do the dishes. My mom saw this at home before she left for work and told me that I must not go seeing you. She just forbid it. I... I've been so angry at her, I simply forgot to write you. And... yeah. That's it."

Of course I didn't tell him about her speech. 'He won't ever like you the way you like him.' I didn't even mentioned something like that. It would be too much. 

"And I thought you simply forgot me.", he said, faking a smile. "I'm such an idiot. A selfish idiot. An-"

"Marco stop.", I said, interrupting him. "You're not. You couldn't know. It's okay. But please don't call yourself a selfish idiot because you aren't. You're one of the greatest people I've ever got the chance to get known."

He smiles. I made him smile. I waited for this moment over two weeks. His smile makes my heart melt. It's not like the smile of Mario, with such a sunnyboy smile. His smile is... perfect. 

"So you forgive me?", he asks.

"Why should I forgive you? You've done nothing. The better question is, will you forgive me?"

"Listen.", he says as he takes my hands. "I'll always forgive you. Promise."

"I bet I look like a stupid girl now.", I said, smiling like a jerk. "Friends?"

He nods and puts me in a hug. I always loved hugging him. His arms make me feel safe. And how good he smells.

"I know, I smell good, thanks for telling me.", he answered in my surprisement.

"I said it loudly?"

He nods and giggles while I blush. "C'mon. Let's tell Mario that we sorted things out."

He dialed his number and waited for him to pick up the call. 'The number you have called is temporary not available. Please try it again later.' I just look at Marco. He's as confused as I am. 

"When Mario won't pick up the phone, let's call someone else. Let's try Kevin."

Once again, he dialed the number. This time, someone picked the call up. Marco told Kevin the whole story before he finally agreed to unlock the door. Soon, he arrived and let us out.

- 2 hours later - 

"I'll ride you home."

"No, you don't have to, really. I can walk."

"But it's too far! C'mon, don't be silly, I'll take you along."

I sighed as he held the door open for me. I quickly fasten the belt and wait for him to start the motor. The whole ride we talk. Like we haven't seen us in a lifetime. I really adore those moments. 

"You're gonna watch the match tomorrow?"

"Yup. I'll be there, promise.", I said with a smile.

 For the rest of the ride we don't talk anymore but listen to music. I like his taste of music. It's not that different with mine. As soon as we arrived at my house we just stayed in car for a little more minutes.

"So. I'll pick you up at 12, alright?"

"Pick me up for what?", I asked confused.

"For the match, silly.", he replies giggling. "I'll take you along so you don't need to ask your parents or even take the bus. It's fine with me, really."

"Alright.", I gave in. "But for now, I better go. It's already.. 1am. Good night."

"Good night. And don't forget. 12. Not later.", he winked and hugged me goodbye.

I got out of the car and looked back one more time. I waved grinning, turned around and made my way towards the door. I open my bag and search for my key. Damn it where's that key? I crouch and shake my bag out. No key. What now?