"Yeah. That sounds like Daisy." Coulson says before looking to Asta, "Why didn't you go with her? I figured you'd want to protect Jemma the most."

"I left it to Daisy. She's better at the whole stealth thing then I am." Asta made up, earning a nod from him.

"Sorry I don't have her. I wish I did." Deke apoligizes, getting the attention back on him, not knowing is Asta will crack or not.

"It's all right. We came for you. What do you know about Level 35?" Coulson questions, his attention back on Deke.

"Every few floors, there's a secure Kree level. Level 4 is holding that's where I found you fine folks. And then Level 17 is engernering. But I've never seen 25. Why?" Deke asks.

"We're hoping to find some Kree technology. Anything that'll help us. We need to investigate the surface." Coulson explains causing Deke to chuckle.

Deke stops when May gave him a nod showing they were being serious, "The surface. Yeah, why not? No, yeah, it'll take too long to get to the center of the sun." he says a bit sarcastically.

"I know it's an unconventional plan." Coulson tells him.

"What is actually wrong with you people taht you keep going places you are not supposed to be going? Are you all very suicidal?" Deke questions them with a sigh.

"We have reasons." May says.

"Not good ones." Deke replies.

"We do now. Virgil's time in the Trawler? He was communicating with the surface." Coulson explains, pulling out a recorder pressing play.

'Virgil. Come in. Do you read? We haven't heard from you in three days. Please respond, Virgil. Have you secured the delegation?' a mans voice comes through the static before Coulson presses stop.

"Those people are all dead. Kasius thinks they're all dead." Deke says with disblief and wide eyes.

"I know." Coulson says as Deke looks away, seeming lost in thought for a moment before looking around at the three before him.

"I-I need to go get a few things." he tells them.

"Oh, so now you're interested?" May questions.

"Those people up there... If we can find them, that's in everyone's best interest." he tells her before walking away, the three following behind.

___ ___ ___      ___      ___ ___ ___ 

The four were now all in a lift going to floor 35 as requested making Coulson a bit skepitcal. "I imagine it's not as simple as taking the elevator down to 35." he brings up.

"No. We can't access it. But I can get us in below it, find my way in." Deke says as he puts his gloves on. "I'll call the elevator from Level 35 itself." The lift dings in denial as it passes floor 35 before giving a normal chime when it goes to floor 36 and stopping. "You guys hang tight." he tells them before activating his belt and starting to float as if he had no gravity.

Deke opens the door at the top and floats through it out of sight. "You trust him?" Coulson asks the two as they all watch.

"Yeah." Asta replies honestly.

"You know me better then that." May replies.

It didn't take long before the lift moved again, and stopped. The doors open to reveal Deke. "Welcome to Level 35." he greets. Coulson and May give him a blank stare while Asta just gives him a small smile, feeling the tension coming from the two agents. "Yeah, well, hold the applause." he tells them sarcastically before leading them into the floor.