0.2

The team were all back on the jet. The scepter was in a case. Barton was given an I.V. and a change of gauze, laying on a med bed. Banner was sitting off to the side listening to music to calm down. And everyone else was just softly talking as they wait to arrive back at to the Tower in New York.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" Natasha questions the god from her seat across from Dr. Banner.

Thor gives the two a big smile, "The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." he tells them earning a groan of despair from Banner, a glare from Natasha, and a nudge from his sister. "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout." Thor attempts to fix what he says.

"What he means, is that you did really well out there Banner. You're improving, be proud of yourself." Asta tells the doctor, earning a sad half smile from the man, before he looks back down at his hands.

'Thank you.' Natasha mouths to her before turning back to the doctor.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony calls over from his spot in the pilot seat.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Banner tells the billionaire.

"Thanks. Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment." Tony replies before talking to his A.I.

"Very good sir." Jarvis replies.

"JARVIS, take the wheel." He says before standing.

"Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked" Jarvis says as Tony walks over to the two Asgardians and Steve who were looking over the Scepter.

" It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." Tony comments as he stops at Thor's side.

" No, but this... this brings it to a close." Thor replies.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Steve says a bit of concern in his voice.

"Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you two?" Tony questions the God and Goddess. "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?" Tony questions, earning a nod from the two.

"It'll be good fun." Asta replies with a smile, excited to have a party with her friends with no more stress to look for the Scepter they now have.

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels." Thor agrees with a wide smile of his own.

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?" Tony questions Steve.

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels." he replies with a small smile of his own.

___________________

Arriving at the Avengers tower the team was met with Maria Hill and Dr. Helen Cho. Natasha was with Dr. Cho's team moving Clint quickly into the tower as the Doctor instructed her team in Korean. "Good to see you again Doctor." Asta greets as she exits the ship.

"Good to see you up and about Asta." she replies before quickly following her team into the lab to help Clint. Asta made her way to her brother who was looking out over the view of the city.

"Why don't you stay?" Asta questions as she leans on the railing also looking over the city.

Thor glances at her before letting out a sigh, "There isn't that much here for me. Besides, I still wish to help the other realms." he explains crossing his arms.