0.4

Everyone had gathered in the lab to figure out all that had just happened. "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce explains as he looks over his work.

"Ultron." Steve says in a bit of disbelief.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha helps explain from her spot looking things over herself.

"Well that's reassuring." Asta mumbles as she leans on a table.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodes explains.

"Nuclear codes." Hill says in realization.

"Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodes tells everyone.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Natasha clarifies.

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve corrects.

"Which is a scary choice of words." Asta comments, uncomfortable with Ultron's ominous threats.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint brings up.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Hill says confused.

" Yes there was." Tony says a bit disappointedly as he walks to the middle of the room and shows everyone a projection of a broken Jarvis system.

"This is insane." Bruce says as he looks it over.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve says as he looks down, a bit sad at Jarvis being gone.

"So Jarvis just, what? Sacrificed himself?" Asta questions.

"No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage." Bruce explains, concern in his tone.

Thor then storms into the lab, going straight to Tony and lifts him up by the neck. "Woah, woah, woah!" Steve says.

"It's going around." Clint comments.

"Thor." Asta tries to stop him, but he keeps his eyes on Stark.

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony says a bit strained to the god.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor says unamused to the man.

"Thor put him down." Asta says to him, in a scolding tone.

"Thor! The Legionnaire." Steve says to the Asgardian with his 'Captain' voice.

Thor puts the Billionaire down before answering, "Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again." Thor explains, glaring towards Tony at the end.

"The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron." Natasha says with a sigh.

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Dr. Cho questions the scientists.

Tony starts to chuckle at where is was at his computer causing everyone to look at him. Bruce, who was next to him, was shaking his head, trying to get the man to stop. "You think this is funny?" Thor questions, annoyed.

"No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so... is it so... it is. It's so terrible." Tony says, turning to Thor, before looking around the room at everyone.

"This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand." Thor argues stepping up to the man, but is pulled back by Asta, not wanting a fight to happen.