And slow by slow Jungkook calmed down. Tae's trick worked, Jungkook inhaled Taehyung's scent deeply while hearing his hyung's heartbeats through his ribs....and soon Jungkook's sob died out and turned into soft sniffles. Tae sighed once he felt Jungkook finally stopped crying. He felt Jungkook letting go all his strength as he was tired of all punishments and crying.

He put his head on Tae's neck's crook and sniffled softly, letting his hyung know that he is tired. Tae smiled softly on his cuteness as he slowly made his way to the bed. He gently tried to make Jungkook sit on the bed but as soon Jungkook understood what he is gonna do, he tightened his grip around Taehyung and whined a little looking at Taehyung with puffy eyes.

Tae cooed in his mind seeing his eyes, 'What's wrong love?'

Jungkook clenched on Tae's hoodie, 'Don' wanna sit here.' He mumbled so softly making Tae melt. He kissed Jungkook's forehead and again picked up the boy in his arms.

Tae: But why? I won't leave you...We will just sit here and talk a little hmm?

Jungkook shook his head, 'No...I won't sit here.'

Tae caressed his hair, 'Why Kookie?'

Jungkook looked away and bit his lips a little, 'Hurts hyung-ie.' He mumbled and that's when Tae remembered how he spanked the boy. He felt guilt instantly and his face dropped.

He slowly made his way on the bed and sat there. He make Jungkook sit on his lap rather than the bed. This time Jungkook didn't protest, more like he liked the idea. He snuggled closer to his hyung and scotch in to him like a baby panda! He started playing with Tae's hoodie and Tae cooed in the mind...this gesture of younger always managed to melt him down.

Tae: Comfy-comfy?' he asked like he is talking with a toddler and who can protest? Jungkook is actually behaving like one.

Jungkook nodded still looking down on his question.

Tae: Then love...May we talk a little now, hmm?

Jungkook looked up to him, 'H-hyung....may I say something first?'

Tae nodded, 'Sure.'

Jungkook looked down on his lap, 'I'm sorry.'

Tae hugged the boy, 'For what baby?' his voice is gentle.

Jungkook bit his lower lips, 'F-for not listening you....?'he more like asked and Taehyung felt like face palming himself. This boy is still there!

Tae hugged his waist with one hand and slowly made Jungkook look at him with his another hand and said in the softest tone.

Tae: Jungkook-ie....are you sure this is the reason you should say sorry to me?

Jungkook looked confused, 'this is not?'

Tae shook his head, 'No baby! Absolutely not.'

Jungkook tiled his head cutely, 'Then?'

Taehyung sighed as he made Jungkook sit on his one knees side facing him and started rolling up Jungkook's sweat pants making him gasp. Tae gave a look of 'you got that now' to him and Jungkook immediately looked down feeling embarrass after getting caught.

Taehyung rolled up his pants till his knees and this is his turn to be shocked as the wounds are really something! He wonders how the younger managed to get such good cuts on his both knees. Was he fighting with floors or what?!

Tae looked up to Jungkook who was biting his lips nervously and avoiding his eye contact. He sighed and slowly released Jungkook's lips from his teeth and scolded softly.