"Well, we all know that he isn't the best with relationships" Lacey said.

"He could at least try to be" I said as I leaned my head against the locker and crossed my arms "Like, does he even like me? We started dating after he kissed her, and I'm pretty sure he still likes her"

"What gave you that idea?" Milly asked sarcastically and Lacey smacked her arm before turning back to me.

"May, he has liked you since we were like ten and trust me this is just a little school girl crush. It will go away" Lacey said.

"Yes, but he still likes her. What if he leaves me for her?" I asked.

"If he does then he will definitely regret it later" Milly said.

"But will he? I mean look at me, I'm a stick compared to her" I said.

"May stop it! You've got to trust Georgie. And in saying that do not look behind you" Lacey said and I instantly looked behind me and saw Georgie at Veronica's locker talking to said girl.

"What kind of a person doesn't look when you say that?!" Milly asked. "I mean, I was not mentioning it for a good five minutes, but here you are"

I sighed and turned back to them.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. I'm going to go to my locker and put this bag in before it dislocates my arms" I said and quickly speed walked away and to my locker where I know Georgie wont be.

At lunch Lacey and Milly made me sit with them after I was happily sitting in a corner by myself. When we sat down I made sure to sit next to Milly and Lacey while Riley and Scott were next to Georgie.

"I bet the guy who invented the spork is a millionaire" Scott said out of nowhere as he held out the spork in his hand as if it were gold.

"I guess so" Milly said.

"I wonder if his last name is Spork" Scott said and Milly frowned slightly as if she was trying to see if he was serious. Apparently he was.

"It comes from 'spoon' and 'fork'" Milly said "Which together is 'spork'"

"Oh my god!" He said a bit too loudly as the rest of us look at him in full confusion and concern "Mind blown"

"I don't think I want to talk to you anymore" Milly said and looked at her food and away from her boyfriend.

"I find that very offensive" Scott said and Milly didn't reply.

"So, on that, uh, note, how is everyone feeling about the football game coming up?" Lacey said and Milly's head immediately popped up.

"Oh yea! You guys think you're ready to play" Milly asked.

"Hell yes!" Georgie said.

"How about you cheerleaders? Feel like you are ready to do all those flip things" Riley asked.

"Yep, I have made sure that everything is perfect!" Lacey said.

"I'm sure you have" Riley said with a smile.

"Oh, believe me, she has. I haven't had a good nights sleep for like three days now" Milly said.

"So that's why you've been so mean" Scott joked and she gave him a small glare before kicking him under the table. "Ow"

"No, she was just born that way" Lacey said and Milly glared at her sister.

"I think you guys should stop, Milly looks like she's gonna explode" I said with a small smile as Scott laughed and Milly threw some food at him.