A deep blush forming on Milo's face, his heart racing, and Khalil felt the hotness of the skin under his finger. "H-How did you sleep?" Milo stutters out this time locking eye contact with the male. "I slept well actually, but you still look a bit tired?"

Khalil questions looking into the half sleepy ones. Milo shakes his head, "No I'm fine, the bed was comfortable actually."

"That's good now follow me," Khalil says walking towards the kitchen, Milo trailing behind him.

Milo looks around the condo, he didn't notice it yesterday, but this apartment is luxurious. He could never afford to live in something like this.

Milo eyes winced as the light from the huge window in the living room hits his eyes.

He gasps at the sight, some of the cities tallest buildings stared back at him, they all shimmered from the sun painting them in its light.

Everything looked so glamorous, and it made the view of Khalils living room even more enhancing.

Milo wondered how many stories he had to be up to get this view. He wanted to take a picture of the scenery. Knowing that once this deal was over with Khalil he wouldn't be able to see it anymore.

"Twink?" Khalil calls to him coming to stand infront of him. Milo mentally shakes his head. "I'm sorry I just got lost in the view," Milo tells him.

Khalil looks out the window, he wondered what the boy could've gotten lost in. All he saw were the same buildings, he'd seen everyday, including H.A.G. The tallest black and Gold building to the right.

"Your food is definitely cold by now Twink," Khalil says turning away from the scenery and walking back into the kitchen. Milo wonders why he didn't also say the view was beautiful?

Maybe Khalil seen it too many times he has gotten used to it, but for Milo it's a sight he'll never get used to.

"Here's your card," Khalil hands Milo the black American Express card. Milo places his fork down, holding the card with both hands. The card had Khalil's name on it but just his first name.

"Thank you," Milo says to Khalil. The male arches an eyebrow, and Milo takes notice. "What's wrong?" Milo questions wondering why the male was looking at him like that.

"Well don't you wanna know how much money is on the card?" Khalil says laughing as he takes a sip of his cup that contains orange juice.

Oh! Milo didn't realize he was getting paid for his punishment. "But I didn't please you at all last night, so how could I have earned anything?" Milo questions confused.

Khalil stares at him, "Don't question it that's one of the rules remember and secondly, you did please me,the way you accepted the punishment that easily made me happy."

Milo face turns pink as he plays with the card twirling it in his fingers. "H-how much?" He stutters out quietly but for some reason Khalil heard him anyway.

"Seven thousand, I know it isn't much now but once-

"S-Seven thousand, I-I'm sorry did you just say that?" Milo pupils dilated as he thinks he's heard what Khalil had said.

Khalil grins, "Yeah that's right, seven thousand, is that not enough?"

Milo shakes his head. "No it's just I've never had this amount of money all at once, Are you sure this is okay?"

Khalil grin falls, and soon it replace by a frown. Milo gasps, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's like you do it on purpose, but is it in your nature, or do you deliberately try to disobey me," Khalil says walking from around the counter.