Chapter 126: So Long Nerds

Start from the beginning

*Rumble!*

With a low rumble, the ground shook and the doors of the Dwarven city of Meikneoir  opened up.

Without saying anything, everyone entered the gates.

Terroriser: Ah! I hate to admit it but I felt I missed this place already.

Delirious: We only left this place more than a few days man.

Terroriser: Shut the fuck up, Delirious, no one likes to hear your retardes voice!

While the two spat insults at each other, the Group caught their eyes on the city before them.

???: Welcome back.

Greeting them at the entrance of the city was another dwarf. By now, most people already knew who they were, and hence, whenever they saw the group, they would greet them.

Wildcat: Thank you!

Greeting them back with a high pitch tone, Wildcat and the others once again entered the city.

*Rumble!*

It wasn't long before a low rumble sounded again and the gates closed shut behind them.

Vanoss: Go get some proper rest, assholes. We will deal with our final moments before we leave this place over the next few days.

Everyone: Got it.

The first thing everyone did was go back to their own residences to get changed.

Having stayed in the forests for over 9 hours straight, everyone needed to get a proper bath.

Well, while they were at it, Vanoss has his own business as he is planning to go to Ironwood with his new sword.

'I wonder if he is finish forging it'

*Ding!*

Suddenly, a single vibration was felt on Evan's waist, he took out his phone and the one who called revealed to be none other than Ironwood.

Vanoss: Well speak of the devil.

Coincidentally, the bastard called him at the time he thought of him, so weird. But with him calling Evan only meant one thing: the sword was almost ready.

Vanoss: Ah! Now my mood is even better with this beside that I no longer have the tracking device inside of my head working!

Thanks to Jaroslav who easily hacked into the chip on Evan's head and tampered with the tracking system within it.

And also, he could turn it on and off whenever he wanted to. This was a great piece of news to him as he could definitely make do with it in the future.

With this, Vanoss felt like all of his problems were now finally gone.

However, he knew all of his problems aren't fully complete as there is like a lot more to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there was one thing that Vanoss hated about the fourth level, it would without a doubt be the tremendous heat.

With it being so close to the earth's core, it was extremely hot.