Extra 3.6

"At least two days, where do you live these days?" Huo Yueze asked.

"Live in a hostel." Cheng Zhou said without thinking.

Huo Yueze frowned and said: "I don't have any parts and tools in hand now, I can help you repair the broken water tank and wires tomorrow, and I can move them here tomorrow night at the earliest."

He has a night shift at night, and he is going to go to Kyoto to do some transportation. By the way, he will find where he can buy new water tanks and other parts.

"It's okay, you can move the day after tomorrow." Cheng Zhou is not in a hurry for a day or two.

"No, you will move here tomorrow." Huo Yueze insisted.

There were people coming and going in the guest house, fish and dragons mixed together, Cheng Zhou lived there alone, he was really worried.

Better move here as soon as possible.

Huo Yueze paused, and added: "If you dare not live in the small courtyard alone, I can stay with you for one night tomorrow first."

Hearing this, Cheng Zhou glanced over, showing a fox's tail. Does this man want to sleep with him?

Huo Yueze: "..."

Is he talking too much? Shouldn't have added the last sentence!

I can't blame Cheng Zhou for thinking too much, he and Huo Yueze are full of strangers who have met twice.

It happened that we met for the second time today, and I gave him soup dumplings, and took the initiative to show him the house. The rent is so cheap, and I will help him arrange various things to repair the house, and finally I want to move here Stay with him for one night...

If he couldn't react more slowly, he would be too careless!

In the interstellar era, sexuality is not a problem at all. After all, under the background of rapid development and powerful technology, it is really easy to breed a test-tube baby that can combine the genes of two people.

What's more, with the continuous evolution of human beings, a considerable number of people have the same appearance characteristics as ordinary men, except that there is an extra vesicle in the body, which is the kind of fetal sac that can lay eggs.

A newly born egg baby is not much bigger than an adult's fist, and it will grow up slowly in the later stage until it finally enters the shell breaking stage. When the soft egg shell breaks open, it will be a little baby who sleeps soundly.

It's a pity that people with this physique have a very small chance of successful conception, which can be said to be one in a thousand.

And once the pregnancy is successful, with the birth of the egg baby, the vesicles will gradually disappear, and the normal male physique will be restored.

In other words, a person with this special constitution can only have at most one egg baby in his life, don't think about having more.

Cheng Zhou paid special attention to this part of the relevant research reports on Xingwang before. There was no other reason. During his physical examination at the age of sixteen, he was also found to have a vesicle that should not have grown in his body.

However, Cheng Zhou also had a big heart. After being told by the doctor that he could give birth to a baby, he was distressed for two days at first, and then he completely ignored it and ignored it.

For him, the most important thing is what delicious food he can eat. He hadn't opened the orifice of love at that time.

Now that he came to this strange time and space, Cheng Zhou didn't fail to notice that almost all marriages here are heterosexual marriages. At least so far, he has not seen a single example of same-sex marriage.