119

The cub was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, his eyes lit up, and he carefully released his mental power, and fell into ecstasy in the next second, his limbs thumping desperately.

"Daddy, it's Daddy who woke up! Daddy woke up! Daddy, put me down, I want to go there." He shouted excitedly.

On the other side, Cheng Zhou seemed to be a little silly, he was in a daze for a long time, and slowly sat up while supporting the pillar beside the bed.

Cui Jiaqi couldn't believe it, he stuttered and said, "Zhou, Zhouzhou, you...are you awake?"

Cheng Zhou opened his mouth, but failed to make a sound, and tried to get out of bed.

However, his limbs had not moved for too long, and he was limp and unable to use his strength. He immediately fell to the side of the bed, and the bedside table was also shaken violently, and the notebooks and photos on it slammed down.

"Hey, hey, don't move around, I'll help you, I'll help you." Cui Jiaqi hurriedly helped him onto the bed, ignoring the mess on the floor, and said carefully: "Do you feel uncomfortable? Do you still want to sleep? Ah bah, Zhou Zhou, you must not sleep—”

Before the words were finished, an excited voice came from outside the door, "Daddy!"

In the next second, the tall and straight boy rushed in like a small cannonball, and threw himself into Cheng Zhou's arms.

"Daddy, you've finally woken up. Tangyuan misses you so much, and so does Daddy." The cub was tearful, with some blood still oozing from the gauze wrapped around his forehead, a bit pitiful.

Cheng Zhou blinked blankly, and stretched out his hand to touch the cub's face inch by inch. He could vaguely see the shadow of his childhood, but the round eyes still resembled him.

The baby egg he was thinking about had grown up so much, and even his appearance had changed a lot, Cheng Zhou suddenly had the urge to cry.

"Hey, Baba won't, won't fall asleep again." He wants to watch the little glutinous rice ball grow up slowly with his own eyes, so he won't miss it anymore.

After not speaking for a long time, Cheng Zhou's voice was stagnant. He touched the bloody gauze on the cub's forehead, his eyes paused, the blue energy around his body was like a tide, and he said calmly, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt," the cub was full of Cheng Zhou, hugged him happily and said, "Daddy woke up, I'm so happy."

Cheng Zhou lowered his eyes and asked softly, "Who hit this?"

"It wasn't because of a beating, I was accidentally pushed off the platform," Xiao Zai began to complain aggrievedly again, "Tangyuan was scolded, they actually said that I don't have a mother, but I have a father... ..."

"It's okay, Daddy will vent your anger on you." Cheng Zhou said slowly.

Hearing this, Cui Jiaqi couldn't help rubbing his arms, feeling a little cold all of a sudden.

Huo Yueze stood at the door of the bedroom early on, watching helplessly the energy behind Cheng Zhou surged like sea water, and the seemingly harmless energy ripples were full of fierce momentum and were invincible.

At this time, he didn't have the courage to step forward to confirm, lest what he saw before him was just another dream he had day and night. After waking up from the dream, what I faced was still the heart-wrenching reality——

Still those hopeless, endless waits.

Cheng Zhou raised his head, stared at him for a long time without blinking, his eyes gradually became moist, and he said aggrievedly, "Why don't you come and hug me?"