113

Fortunately, he has a space button that he carries with him, and his basic necessities depend on the inventory inside, which helps him solve a lot of troubles.

Speaking of the space button, Cheng Zhou now hates himself so much that he bought this space button with a size of only 18 cubic meters because he was greedy for cheap.

Knowing that he would come to this poor and backward era, he absolutely spent all his savings to buy a bigger and better space.

The so-called space button, as the name suggests, looks like an ordinary gray button, the material is like jade, and it feels cold to the touch.

A small button, but inside is a completely independent compressed space.

The space cannot contain living things, and people cannot enter it, and the time inside is completely static. Put hot meals and hot dishes in it, and take it out every other month, it is still steaming hot, and the freshness is excellent.

One of Cheng Zhou's hobbies in his life is food. Buying a small space button, all kinds of snacks, barbecues, etc. can be stored indefinitely. It is easy to carry, and it is very convenient to eat and take.

It was because of this characteristic that he had the heart to spend half a year's savings to buy the cheapest space button.

In order to prevent accidental loss, Cheng Zhou specially made a special strong red rope through the button hole, made it into a necklace and hung it around his neck to carry it with him.

After every space button is sold, the holder will bind it with spiritual power, and Cheng Zhou is no exception. Only such a one-to-one binding and establishing a connection can ensure that other people's spiritual power cannot detect the inner world of the space button.

He bought the cheapest space button, and the space is naturally the smallest size, with a length and width of 3 meters and a height of 2 meters, which is only 18 cubic meters.

The left and right sides of the space are divided into grids of different sizes by the shelves, and a passage about 1 meter wide is left in the middle.

There are not many things on the shelf on the left, two laser guns, a row of swords of different sizes, and a bunch of messy weapons and some weird potions he bought from the black market. The two near the bottom are next to each other. The grid is stuffed with clothes and shoes.

The shelf on the right has a completely different painting style. It is full of Cheng Zhou's favorite snacks and pre-sealed meals, which fully exposes the foodie nature of the owner of the space.

Cheng Zhou scanned the space carefully with his mental strength, while holding the tablet to record and summarize the things in the space.

He can't always hide in the mountains to escape reality, and living alone for a long time will never do him any good. In the end, he still has to go out to meet people and find a way to integrate into this society in order to survive.

They come, the security.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zhou regained his energy and began to plan what he was going to do next.

First of all, there is no need to worry about food for the time being, his stock should be enough for more than a month.

What's more, Cheng Zhou is backed by a deep mountain, and wild animals can be seen everywhere here. It's a pity that he doesn't have salt and other seasonings in his space, otherwise he would have had a wild barbecue.

He has been here for three days, and he hasn't eaten the pure natural meat barbecue of this era yet.

Secondly, he has to find a way to exchange money for tickets, and the food stamps here don't know what they look like.