77

On Wednesday morning, the sub-district office finally began to go door-to-door to reissue belated food stamps and various tickets.

"Attention everyone, there will be a new batch of grain arriving at the grain store tomorrow, this time the grain does not need to be bought according to the head limit..."

A surprised voice came out, "Unlimited? Then don't you have to queue up early tomorrow?" You have to go to work during the day.

The person who distributed the food stamps didn't say a word, thinking of the upcoming batch of food, the expression on his face was a little hard to describe.

I don't know where the grain management office got so many bare corn cobs?

The people in the food management office also had a bad idea. The dried corn cobs were very brittle, so they simply sent them to the factory to crush and grind them carefully, and they turned into decent fine "flour". He was still worried about this kind of thing How should I eat it after buying it?

Food is in short supply, I'm afraid they can't tolerate being picky, and it's not bad if they can eat enough.

After Fang Xiaoting received the tickets from her family, Cui Jiaqi, and Cheng Zhou's, she stood at the gate of the yard with a big belly, watching from a distance the neighbors gathered around the staff who distributed the food tickets, scrambling to inquire about the food store and non-staple food store various gossip.

Looking at the expressions of the staff surrounded by the crowd, she murmured to herself that the newly arrived food was not a good thing at all.

Tomorrow, let Cui Jiaqi and Yue Ze continue to queue up early to buy the food supplies, and she will not interfere.

Fang Xiaoting's belly is getting bigger and she is about to give birth. Now she walks and does everything carefully, and even entrusts the baby to Wan Hongfeng next door to take care of her.

Fortunately, Huo's house is not far from the Public Security Bureau, Brother Huo is not at ease, in addition to entrusting the neighbor's elderly to pay more attention to the movement in the yard, he will find excuses to sneak home every two hours to take a look, running back and forth to enjoy himself.

At the beginning, it was the old director of the Public Security Bureau who led Brother Huo and Fang Xiaoting. In addition, the bureau was not busy. Just run too far.

Other colleagues watched their immediate boss sneak out of the office to go home to see his wife, and silently wiped away bitter tears of envy.

Isn't this that only state officials are allowed to set fires, but the common people are not allowed to light lamps? However, the old bureau chiefs were willing to let them go, so they didn't dare to have any opinions on their immediate superiors!

At exactly five o'clock in the afternoon, Wan Hongfeng got off work and sent Xiao Mingyu back to Huo's house with Cui Jiaqi.

Huo Yueze and Cheng Zhou also came to Huojia to take the newly issued tickets from the sub-district office, and a group of people rarely gathered in the living room to talk.

Knowing that Cheng Zhou would ask for leave to go to Shanghai, Wan Hongfeng frowned, "The director will definitely not grant you a one-month vacation."

"I'll try it tomorrow. Brother Qian is the deputy director. He should be able to speak for me." Cheng Zhou is not sure whether he can successfully ask for leave, and he doesn't want to lose his easy job as a salesman.

Although his work is very busy during the holidays and the Chinese New Year, the rest of the time he spends the rest of the time in a daze and sleep. There are even fewer people who vote to drag cloth.