48

Huo Yueze laughed, and dared to lower his head and write for a long time, and said so many words, this dazed little idiot didn't hear much.

  He threw down the pen directly, stood up and carried the person to the bed. Since he was not in the mood to study, he would accompany him to toss.

  Cheng Zhou stretched out his hand and pushed his head away, "Don't make trouble anymore, I will definitely study hard this time."

  Huo Yueze stretched out his hand to cover his mouth, made him turn his back to him, and leaned over.

  Thinking that Cheng Zhou was a little afraid of this posture, Huo Yueze leaned over and kissed his eyes, face, lips, and tried his best to comfort the person in his arms.

  Cheng Zhou resigned himself to his fate and fell into the bed, reminding him in a sullen voice, "I still want to go out tomorrow."

  "Don't worry, I won't go in." Huo Yueze kissed his ear, "Zhouzhou, are you still afraid now?"

  "What are you afraid of?" Cheng Zhou turned his head to look at him.

  Huo Yueze said softly, "I pressed you like this last time—"

  Cheng Zhou smiled, tilted his head and gave him a wink, "Just let me see that the person behind you is you, last time I couldn't move, I couldn't see you, you just lowered your head and kissed, not with me. say."

  He is not afraid of Huo Yueze, what he is afraid of is the feeling of panic and powerlessness.

  Huo Yueze's pupils flashed slightly, and he held his hand tightly, "Zhouzhou, tell me the truth, did someone force you like this before?"

  Cheng Zhou was slightly startled, shook his head and said, "No, you think too much. I protect myself very well."

  Huo Yueze didn't ask the real answer he wanted, nor was he in a hurry to get angry, he lowered his head and deliberately kissed his sensitive waist.

  Cheng Zhou groaned, his waist softened instantly, "What, what are you doing?"

  "Please explain it to me well," Huo Yueze said with grim eyes, "Zhouzhou, you definitely don't want to experience the next method."

  Cheng Zhou was firmly locked by his eyes, but his heart couldn't stop beating, and he whispered, "I really have nothing to hide from you, it's just a small shadow left in my childhood."

  Huo Yueze kissed him on the chin with a strong attitude, "Then you have explained it to me."

  "That's it..." Cheng Zhou was a little embarrassed, "You know, I grew up in a welfare dean. I've been very attractive since I was a child, and I'm greedy and like to eat snacks..."

  Huo Yueze drew his hand out, Cheng Zhou's face was a little red, and he continued to explain in a low voice: "At that time, a second-generation ancestor came to the orphanage, and he took a bunch of snacks to lure me and him into the house, and I Stupidly followed up."

  "Did he touch you?" Huo Yueze grabbed Cheng Zhou's hand tightly.

  "No, I didn't pay attention at the time. I was thrown to the ground by him inadvertently. My strength was small and I couldn't resist. I just... killed him subconsciously with mental power." Cheng Zhou said softly.

  The second generation ancestor probably did not expect that he actually possessed S-rank mental power. He was young at the time, and he also did not expect his mental power to be so strong.

  Fortunately, in the end, the dean's mother found him shivering hiding under the table, plus the imperial government's protection of young children and their shortcomings, even if he didn't kill the second ancestor, the imperial officials would have to kill the pervert.