Extra 3.2

A dark, bald boy, why can't he think about it, insist on imitating the little girl's coquettish and winking look?

Stupid little kid, luckily it doesn't belong to her family, so he chose to forget the stupid appearance of his two kids who were ashamed and thrown home.

Cheng Zhou's heart was full of vicissitudes, and he had never seen a little boy who played so much. He sighed and said, "Boss, you go!"

Hurry up, if you don't leave, he really can't help wanting to beat up this little brat!

The big head couldn't believe it, he ran home to find his mother for comfort, and he didn't forget to wink at Cheng Zhou during the short distance of a few meters to show his seduction and expectation~

Cheng Zhou: "..." I believed your evil!

I have completely seen through the meat-hungry nature of these little kids.

Ge Cuihua smiled awkwardly at Cheng Zhou again, "The big head is also quite cute, hahaha..."

I really didn't know what to say, so I continued to make up dryly: "Tie Dan and Xiaoya are both spoiled by my old lady."

She paused for a moment in her thoughts, and suddenly patted her forehead, "Oh, look at my brain, I still let you stand at the door after a long time, little comrade, come in quickly and sit in the room."

Cheng Zhou: "Ma'am, you can just call me Xiaozhou. A boat is a boat that sails against the current."

Ge Cuihua walked into the yard and said: "Okay, Xiaozhou, don't just stand there, come into the house, Tie Dan's father will probably be back soon."

When Cheng Zhou stepped into the door, he saw four regular blue brick houses. On the left side were two open earth houses built with gravel and mud. One room was full of firewood, and the other room was filled with There are two large black water tanks.

On the right side near the door is a pigsty. There are two pigs in it. They are cleaned very clean, at least there is no smell.

There is also a fence next to the pigsty, and there are several hens in it, and Xiongjiu is pacing back and forth in high spirits.

Ge Cuihua led Cheng Zhou into the main room, the room was spacious and bright, and the little girl's ruddy face before, it was enough to see that the life of the village head's family was quite good.

Ge Cuihua greeted: "Xiaozhou, you sit down first, the aunt will pour water for you."

Cheng Zhou nodded, "Hey, okay."

There is a calendar on the wall opposite the main entrance of the house, which is the calendar that Cheng Zhou saw with his mental power before.

Two more sheets were torn from the calendar, and the traditional Chinese character Cheng Zhou on it was still unfamiliar, so it was probably July 21st.

When I came to this place in person today, my mood was completely different from before.

When he first learned about the transformation of time and space, he was afraid, flustered and confused, and even cried aggrieved. But now, his heart is calm, and he accepts the reality with a calm mind.

These traditional characters, either there are more strokes and one horizontal stroke here, or there is a lack of a line there, and the length is a bit different from the characters Cheng Zhou knows.

Cheng Zhou secretly guessed the reason in his heart. It might be because of the long time inheritance, some characters were slightly simplified by later generations.

Now, he is a high-achieving student of the Imperial Central Military Academy, but now he is semi-literate, and most of his reading depends on guessing.

Sitting on the left and right with nothing to do, Cheng Zhou quietly dissipated his mental energy and eavesdropped on the movement in the room on the other side.

1960's Daily Struggle जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें