117

On the contrary, Huo Yueze, who was sitting by the bed, was haggard a lot, his eyes were bloodshot, as if he had never slept well, while rubbing Cheng Zhou's hand, he flipped through the script and read slowly.

Cheng Zhou's heart suddenly felt a sharp pain, tears rolled down his cheeks, he couldn't help blinking his sore eyes, and all the pictures suddenly disappeared.

Huo Yueze was still comforting him softly, holding him in his arms, patting his back once in a while.

Cheng Zhou stared at him blankly for a while, resisting the soreness and numbness in his heart, leaning against the man as if he had no bones, his emotions couldn't stop surging.

What right did he have to blame this person?

Huo Yueze made the little glutinous rice balls fat anyway, even the baby fat on the little face was fleshy.

When the cub was crying secretly, Cheng Zhou didn't wake up earlier to comfort his egg baby, and he wasn't even a good father himself after missing his company for so long.

Huo Yueze looked at his red eye circles and said, "I finally stopped crying, are you feeling better now?"

Cheng Zhou nodded, raised his eyes and looked at him for a moment, kissed his lips actively, and clumsily used his meekness to curry favor with the man in front of him.

Lips and teeth separated, Huo Yueze leaned over and kissed dissatisfiedly, and then began to settle accounts after autumn, "Can you tell me why I cried now? Didn't I feel good before I went out?"

Cheng Zhou didn't answer his question directly, but said in a low voice, "Not long after you left, Tang Yuan'er awakened his spiritual power, and I helped him sort out those scurrying energies..."

"What?" Huo Yueze immediately dispersed his spiritual power, and sure enough, he caught a trace of new spiritual power in the living room.

The cub withdrew the mental power that had accidentally overflowed unskillfully, looked over curiously with watery round eyes, and said in a hoarse voice: "Ba Ba."

Really awakened his mental power, Huo Yueze lowered his head and said, "Did Tangyuan cry?" His voice was so hoarse.

"That's right, he's not that old, he's just a little over two years old. He definitely can't bear the pain of awakening his mental power, so of course he's going to cry."

"What about you?" Huo Yueze still didn't explain clearly to him honestly, "As soon as I came back, you were so angry that you chased me and beat me, saying that I neglected Tangyuan..."

Cheng Zhou curled up in his arms, closed his eyes decisively and pretended to be dead.

Huo Yueze asked several times but failed to pry his mouth open, so he said helplessly, "Are you hungry?"

Before he finished speaking, Cheng Zhou nodded wildly and looked at him eagerly.

Huo Yueze didn't know what to say for a while, so he hugged him aside resignedly, "Wait, I'll make some porridge, and I'll ask you later!"

The sky is blue today and the sun is so bright.

The cub rang the bell in his hand, ran around Cheng Zhou, and ran over excitedly, with his cheek against the wall full of starry sky, "Baba, it's very beautiful."

Cheng Zhou laughed, and his clear eyes wandered around him from beginning to end, as if he wanted to imprint the cub's appearance deeply in his heart.

When eating, he was biting the cornbread, sitting next to Huo Yueze, watching the man bow his head and feed the porridge to the cub spoon by spoon, without any impatient expression on his face.