54

"No, big brother, wait until the next time someone isn't here, I will definitely come to have a meal." Cheng Zhou deliberately gave Huo Yueling a look in front of him, making it clear that he didn't like this sister and didn't want to have dinner with her.

A little speechless Huo Yuedong: "..." This childish temper has not grown up yet, right?

Huo Yueling was trembling with anger, but under the suppression of the eyes of her two brothers, her lips moved and she didn't dare to say a word.

Huo Yueze withdrew his gaze and said with a smile: "Brother, let's go first, we will talk about the meal next time, I will definitely bring Zhouzhou to eat."

"It's fine, remember to come to dinner next time, let's make a table of good food." Brother Huo said.

When going out, Cheng Zhou suddenly remembered something, turned around and said, "Sister-in-law, if you don't have time to look at Mingyu at work in the future, you can send him to my side, I shouldn't be busy at work."

Cheng Zhou explained: "I work in a department store as a salesperson. When the time comes, move a small stool to the side of the counter. Mingyu can sit at my feet and I can watch him."

Don't entrust the little brat to Huo Yueling, that heartless, stupid girl.

Fang Xiaoting was a little surprised, "Is it okay? Are you allowed to bring children in the department store?"

She has long had a problem with her sister-in-law, but if she doesn't let her take care of her, she can only send him back to her mother's house, which is far away, and she can only see her once a week, so she is even more reluctant.

Huo Yueze pinched the back of Cheng Zhou's neck, "Sister-in-law, it should work. I have also seen some salesmen bring their own children to work. Isn't this common?"

"That's right, I'm confused, so I won't be polite. I'll send Mingyu to you when the time comes." Fang Xiaoting laughed.

"Then it's settled, let's go, sister-in-law, goodbye." Cheng Zhou bounced downstairs.

Cheng Zhou showed an unhappy expression when there was no one in the low corridor, and asked in a low voice, "Why did you have so many rotten peach blossoms before?"

Huo Yueze looked around, "Zhouzhou, let's talk when we go back?" It's too dangerous to speak here.

"Okay, I'll settle the score with you when I get back." Cheng Zhou raised his hand at his back and slapped him, then walked away.

As a result, he had just returned to his small courtyard, when Cheng Zhou suddenly stopped, jumping in place angrily.

Huo Yueze wondered: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Zhou said: "I said harsh words to your sister before, saying that I would stay at your eldest brother's house tonight, but now I have returned to the small courtyard. She must be secretly laughing at me in her heart."

It's all his fault that he didn't think about it for a while. If he knew that even if he didn't want to stay, he would have to stay at Big Brother Huo's house for one night.

"No, I guess the elder brother is teaching her a lesson, she can't hide in time, how can she have time to think about you?" Huo Yueze laughed.

"How will big brother teach her a lesson?" Cheng Zhou was curious.

"The kind that will make her stand for a whole afternoon." Huo Yueze put his arms around him and said as he walked into the room.

Cheng Zhou frowned, "I don't like your sister." It's just stupid and bad.