72

That night, Huo Yueze learned of Cheng Zhou's thoughts and said, "Are you planning to bring your lunch box to the cafeteria to eat?"

Cheng Zhou nodded, wrinkled his face and complained: "I eat at home alone at noon every day, and no one talks to me..."

"Zhouzhou, you probably don't know much about what other people eat." Their daily meals are simply too eye-catching.

Cheng Zhou's eyes were puzzled, and Huo Yueze grabbed his hand tightly, "Well, bring more cornbread tomorrow, and I'll make vinegared cabbage for you tomorrow morning and put it in a lunch box. You take this lunch box to the cafeteria to eat once, remember Talk less and observe more, and discuss future plans with me when you come back."

He didn't intend to protect Cheng Zhou from being too naive and ignorant. This little idiot has a clever mind. Let him go to the cafeteria to experience it once and he will know what's wrong.

At noon the next day, Cheng Zhou couldn't wait to take his lunch box to the staff cafeteria behind the department store.

"Cheng Zhou, come here and sit here with us." Wan Hongfeng waved.

Cheng Zhou sat down with a hot lunch box, looking at the simple food in front of the others, his pupils flickered slightly.

The black Wowo head is made of wild vegetables, the stew is boiled cabbage and radish, the corn tortillas are black for some reason, and the egg drop soup is almost like a bowl of water...

Wan Hongfeng had a bowl of half-thick sweet potato porridge and a small corn tortilla in front of her. These were her lunch meals.

"Sister Hongfeng, will you be full after eating this?" Cheng Zhou asked cautiously.

"Barely enough to eat." Wan Hongfeng looked at his lunch box and sighed: "Your food is not very good. In the past, the cafeteria could have some broth to drink, but now, besides sweet potatoes or sweet potatoes, or else It’s just boiled cabbage, how can I get enough to eat those few cabbages?”

Jiang Lili smiled and said, "Just be content with it, sweet potato porridge is good enough, otherwise you can just count on those few cabbage and vegetable dumplings to satisfy your hunger."

To be honest, eating sweet potatoes every day made her want to vomit.

Wan Hongfeng sighed, "I don't dislike this sweet potato porridge anymore, as long as it fills me up."

Jiang Lili suddenly remembered something, and taking advantage of her partner's time to cook, she hurriedly complained: "Two days ago, my partner and I went back to the countryside, and he took me to eat in the commune cafeteria over there. Guess where I am?" What did you eat?"

"What?" Wan Hongfeng was curious.

"Probably there is not enough food over there. The buns are actually made of cornmeal and cotton seeds. I didn't know it at first, so I ate it stupidly..." Jiang Lili regretted it.

Cheng Zhou wondered, "What's the matter? Isn't that kind of steamed buns delicious?"

Can cotton seeds be used for food? I have learned a lot!

"That's made of cotton seeds!" Jiang Lili broke down, "The cotton wool on the outer skin of that seed was not cleaned. After eating, the cotton wool was all in the gaps between the teeth, and I couldn't pick it out!"

Wan Hongfeng laughed unkindly, and Cheng Zhou also tried his best to hold back his laughter and gnawed on the cornbread with the corners of his mouth tensed.

Jiang Lili was very angry, "I shouldn't have told you about this!"

Wan Hongfeng laughed enough, and leaned over to hold Jiang Lili's face, "Come on, let me see if the cotton wool between your teeth is still there?"