74

On the first day of the Lunar New Year in 1959, Cheng Zhoulai refused to get up in bed.

"You really don't want to get up? If you don't go to the big brother's place to pay New Year's greetings, you won't be able to get the New Year's money." Huo Yueze seduced by his ear.

Cheng Zhou hesitated, stretched out his hand and said, "You first take the lucky money you gave me."

"..." Huo Yueze pinched his cheek, "The elders gave it to the younger, how can I give you lucky money?"

Cheng Zhou immediately pulled his hand into the bed, touched his belly and said slowly: "I just collected the new year's money for our egg baby, will you give it?"

It's all about this, how dare Huo Yueze refuse?

Cheng Zhou smiled brightly holding the brand-new coins, and said whimsically, "If I go to my elder brother's house, can I receive double the lucky money?"

Huo Yueze indulged him, "As long as you don't tell about our little baby, you can do whatever you want, and it's up to you to get as much as you want."

It's a pity that Cheng Zhou was allowed to be coquettish, cute and rogue, Brother Huo would rather die than surrender, and only gave the little bastard a red envelope stingily.

Want two red envelopes? It's a beautiful idea.

Brother Huo never imagined that in the coming year, he would have to give out double the red envelopes with mixed joy!

Fang Xiaoting and Huo Xianglan fulfilled Cheng Zhou's wish and gave him double the lucky money.

Cheng Zhou took out all the lucky money and happily took out the red envelopes he had prepared.

Xiao Mingyu said the words of blessing in a hurry: "Little uncle, happy new year."

After finishing speaking, the little boy's eyes were full of bright light.

Huo Yueze smiled, Cheng Zhou stroked the boy's round head, and the two stuffed the red envelopes into his arms.

Unexpectedly, the little boy got the red envelope, hugged Baba and kissed a couple of times, and everyone laughed.

On the second day of the new year, Fang Xiaoting took Brother Huo and the boy back to her natal home.

Cheng Zhou came to the courtyard of Huo's house, ready to talk to Huo Xianglan, but in vain.

Cui Jiaqi said: "The second sister should have gone to find Gao Yuan. She told me this morning."

Cheng Zhou wondered: "Why did Second Sister go to Gao Yuan?"

Huo Yueze's pupils flickered slightly: "We all grew up together, of course she also knew Gao Yuan, and the two of them played very well." It's really messed up constantly!

The three of them had nothing to do, so they simply gathered in the living room to play cards.

However, a certain little fool is always playing tricks, Huo Yueze naturally followed him, Cui Jiaqi couldn't bear it.

"You two gang up to bully people, I won't play anymore."

Cheng Zhou shouted anxiously: "Hey, don't go, play with us again."

Cui Jiaqi didn't look back and waved his hands, "I won't play anymore, I'll go to Hongfeng to go shopping in the park, I won't waste time with you guys."

"..." Cheng Zhou stared at the sky speechlessly, he also wanted to go to the park hand in hand with Huo Yueze, but reality didn't allow it!

There was no light bulb next to him, Huo Yueze immediately pulled him into his arms, bit his earlobe and licked it, wishing he could also leave a mark on it.