33

The dark night passed silently like this.

  When Huo Yueze went to the coal mine to buy briquettes, he said hello to Xie An, his colleague who ran the transportation, and said that after two days, he wanted to take a ride to Huaishan County and let Xie An that day. Remember to wait for him before leaving.

  "So tomorrow morning, am I going directly to the big truck with you?" Cheng Zhou lowered his head and took a sip of soy milk, holding a steaming fried dough stick in his hand and nibbling happily.

  "Yes, take a big truck, you can reach Huaishan County in three hours at most." After Huo Yueze finished speaking, he gulped down the soy milk in the enamel tank in one breath.

  Cheng Zhou nodded in approval, "That's really much faster. Last time I took a long-distance bus from Wangjiang Town to Chang'an City, and I took the bus from about ten o'clock in the morning until about seven or eight in the evening. , I was really exhausted that day."

  Huo Yueze teased: "Are you stupid? You should be taking the cheapest long-distance bus. Of course, that kind of bus runs slowly."

  Cheng Zhou gave him a glance, "It's my first time to go out, and it's amazing to be able to come to Chang'an City safely, isn't it?"

  Completely selectively ignoring the stupid act of taking the wrong bus to Chang'an City by accident.

  Turning his head and thinking that today happened to be the day when he made an appointment with the old master to pick up clothes, Cheng Zhou urged Huo Yueze to speed up the meal, and after eating, he took him out happily into the tailor shop.

  "Master Zhao, are my clothes ready?" Cheng Zhou excitedly circled around the old master.

  On the way here, Huo Yueze gave him a brief introduction to the history of this tailor shop.

  It turned out that the owner of the shop was this old master surnamed Zhao. His family has been a tailor for a living, and the most famous of them is his wife's double-sided embroidery skills. Call it lifelike.

  Unfortunately, due to the current situation, such craftsmanship has become a burden, and it is easy to dare not show it, resulting in only an ordinary tailor shop.

  Master Zhao still had some impressions of Cheng Zhou, he smiled and fetched his clothes from behind, and gave him a cloth bag the size of a palm, "This is a small cloth bag spliced ​​with the leftover scraps, I will do it easily. It's done, just give it to you together."

  The small cloth bag is spliced ​​together with rags cut into a rhombus, and a red drawstring is worn at the top of the top, which looks very delicate.

  Cheng Zhou fell in love with this little cloth bag, thanked Master Zhao repeatedly, paid him the rest of the money and tickets, turned around and couldn't wait to pull Huo Yueze and hurried back to the small yard.

  "Look, how is it?" Cheng Zhou changed into a new set of clothes, opened the door and asked Huo Yueze to help him take a look.

  The navy blue ordinary cotton fabric was worn on the body, but it still failed to conceal Cheng Zhou's own temperament. Two bamboo patterns of the same color were embroidered on the round neck and cuffs of the top, and the details showed a low-key design sense.

  Huo Yueze walked around him, nodded and praised: "It's beautiful."

  "Yes, I also think it's a pity that there is no mirror here." Cheng Zhou was also very satisfied with the clothes, and he planned to save the other set to try again next time.